Chapter 7

I knew something will go wrong. I can never be happy or pleased for a little while. My life was always about good stuff happening and minutes later something really bad. Everything was, how people always say, too good to be true. Even though this situation is going on and off in my life I somehow always expect for it not too happen. For me to even be happy. But yea, that never happens, so i just decided to be unhappy and closed for good stuff for the rest of my life. It's better that way and I enjoy having my life that way.

''Oh my god.'' The girl started to say but he interrupted.

''What the hell?" he seems surprised but the cold look on his face is still here. i don't know who that girl is or who he is so i better leave them alone. I will walk back home. it could not be that far and i could use some fresh air to sober me up completely. I get up pulling my purse of the table. I try to pass by the girl and she grabs my wrist so I can not go out of the room.

God she is annoying.

I look up to her stained face. Below her bloodshot eyes are dark black smeared circles of mascara and her pink or red, i don't really know, lipstick still looks perfect. She is quite beautiful despite her make-up right now even though her clothes are cheap and slutty. I can see her bra and her ass is almost spilling trough her shorts.

"What?" i finally ask. She can tell that i am angry by my look. i never really like people but somehow from all the people i have ever met here she is the worst.

"What were you just doing?"

"Well it is non of you business. let go of my hand or i will punch you in that beautiful face of yours."This isn't going to end up well i can see. but this little alcohol that still runs in my veins is giving me more adrenaline that i have, and i want to smash something. like right now. Maybe her face? Or his?

"I..He.." She starts to stutter. "i am sorry. Bye now." i stare at her for a moment just so she can be more scared than she is.

She let's go right away and i find my way downstairs. this house is even more crowded than it was when i came. I push everyone so i can find my way out but somehow i end in the backyard.

i spot the tree that i was with patricia's friends and i decide to go there just for a second so i can plan my way back home. as i walk past the pool, I think his name is Liam, spots me and starts walking towards me and when i realize he is walking over i hurry. my legs already hurt so i sit right next to the tree leaning my back on it.

"Hi." Liam says and i look up to his face. i decide to ignore his greet and i look down on the grass.

I see him moving even closer and then he sits right next to me.

"What do you want?" i ask

"To talk to you.''

''Liam right? I don't want to talk to you I just want to go home.''

''You plan to walk back home, don't you live near Patricia? She's really far from here you know. And she left so you'll kill yourself before you get home.'' He talks what it feels like ages. He says it is far but I do not remember driving that far. I can call my parents. But then again i don't want to talk to my father, or my mother. I know she will ask dumb ass questions. She always does and i always ignore them but she keeps asking as it is annoying as fuck! I could call taxi but i don't have that much money. Maybe I can find a room and sleep until tomorrow then call Patricia? My thoughts are interrupted by Liam starting to talk. Again.

''And by the way my name is Louis.'' Oh, of course. I remember Liam was sleeping and then he went home I think.

''Do you want me to drive you home?'' He asks. Perhaps it is not the greatest idea but the hell I want to go home.

''Okay,sure.'' I look at him. He is plucking the tips of the grass with his hands and his eyes are looking up in the sky.

''Lets go then..''

He got up and his long legs started to walk towards the backyard door. that was my sign to follow him. i got up and followed him until we got to the place were Patrica parked, i think. he said he is going to get the car so i do not have to walk so i decided to sit on the bench in front of this big house.

This was a really long night. with all shit i did that i never do. Maybe it would turned up better if she did not left me here alone. But for my surprise i am not that angry at her like i would me normally. I feel that i am not intoxicated anymore and that is good. as i start to think about not wanting to go home Louis parks his car in front of me. The car is pretty expensive and large for a high school student. i think he does not even have drivers licence. i don't feel like caring right now about that.

I walk over and open the front door so i can get in. I sit in the warm car. it looks really clean for a guy. they are always messy and yucky.

40 minutes in beautiful well known silence and here i am in front of my house. I can not imagine how my legs would hurt if i walked back home.

"Thanks." i say.

"Hey. uhm.. i was wondering if we could grab a cup of coffee sometimes, maybe?" he asked and his face expression was unfamiliar. i could not tell if he was kidding or what so i just said okay and went out. i grabbed my keys from my purse and went straight up in my room. it feels so nice to be back in my room. I undress into my pyjamas, brush my teeth, my hair, i remove make-up that i had, or at least what is left of it. I don't feel tired at all but i decide to try to get some sleep.

...

I wake up with a back pain and enormous head ache. I feel like shit right now. I guess i did drink to much but last night it did not seemed that wrong to do it. My mind immediately travels to last nights events. How vodka tasted bitter and bad but still good in some way, how i met some ''friends''. Uhm Patricia's friends. How I danced. How i drank again. How everyone around me was puking and sleeping. How i tried to sleep in the bathroom. How i slept on somebody's bed. How I met that guy. How my father called. How i kissed that guy. How that girl was angry and sad. How i almost punched her. How i Louis took me home. How I answered with yes on his 'we could grab a cup of coffee sometimes''. i stop my mind before i get to the negative sides.

This chapter has 1376 words including Authors note.