Chapter 1

"Alice,hurry up! We have a plane to catch!" My mum said with her happy voice.

"I'm coming mother." It was to early for me to get up and get dressed.

We are moving to Seattle and I'm not quite happy about it. New school, new friends, new house, new everything and I really don't want to.

I packed everything I had and I am going to miss my room. It was really nice and big.

On the right side was my bed with a lot of pillows and there was also my desk and my laptop, and on the left my big closet that was half empty. There is also my bookshelf with my books because I love to read but of course now it's empty, and my walls were filled with beautiful pictures but they are packed.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I decided to wear my black jeans, casual white T-shirt with triangles on it, my white converse and my backpack. nothing too special.

My mum made me breakfast, she is trying so much to make me love the idea of moving to Seattle And I appreciate it but not going to happen. Our flight is in 3 hours so we better hurry if we don't wanna miss it.

"Come on darling hurry up we have to go to the airport!!" my mother said to me and I nod to her.

She is so happy and i don't want to ruin it with my rude behavior.

I went to the car took my earphones and waited for my parents to come in the car. I don't understand why my mother is so happy that we are moving.

"Did you packed your stuff?"

"Yes mother I did."

She asked again when my father turned the car on and again when we came to the airport.