Chapter 3

It is almost noon when I wake up.

I planned spending my whole day in Target and any shopping center I find, my school starts in like 3 days and i don't have anything for my school. When I shower and dress myself in dark blue jeans and rolling stones shirt and I realize someone is downstairs.

Fucking neighbors.

I hear them laughing and I don't want to go there but the sure thing is that i have to.

After ten minutes just standing in front of my room I finally decide to go downstairs.

I can spot the family that came.

I walk in to room and all eyes are on me as i suspected.

Dark red curled hair and white skin that catches my eyes, the woman is wearing formal clothes as I get closer it is Christina,my mother.

Next to her a girl, young girl, about my age. blonde and blue eyes she is quite beautiful, dressed in a sleeveless shirt with cleavage that exposes all of her arm tattoos, and short jeans.

"Alice you are awake! These people are our neighbors from across the street they just came to meet us." My mother says in her politest way imaginable because she knows I don't like meeting new people. I am quite the loner I find people too selfish and rude and i just can't stand them to hang out or talk to them.

"How nice of them." I can hear the roughens and carelessness in my voice.

"Really it is, this is David and Sharon Avery and there daughter Patricia she is 17 just like you." She ignored my harsh words. I looked at the girl so called Patricia. She looks different from her parents, I can see few tattoos on her hands but she look so peaceful and polite.

"Hello Alice we heard so much about you" by their talking i can smell that they are rich and kind and i hate that kind of suck ups.

"Why don't you show Patricia your room?" i hoped she won't say that but of course she did. She had to.

"Glad to." everyone heard the sarcasm in my words. She followed me to my room and sat on my chair as awkwardness kept getting bigger and bigger. One of us had to say something first but it sure won't be me.

As i was sure she won't say anything I turned on my iPhone and started changing my schedule for the day because fucking neighbors are here ruining my plans. I don't actually want to talk to her

But then the bitch spoke.

"So I heard you will go to same school as me,right?" Her voice is warm and light. Her teeth are white as day and her full lips move while she is talking to me.

"Yes"

"Do you know anyone around here?"

"No actually, we moved here yesterday and I don't really want to know anyone."

"Why so grumpy?" she started to laugh but when i looked at her she stopped

"I am not grumpy, I just don't like people that's it and if I don't like them I don't see the point of meeting them or talking to them." She's pulling my nerves.

"Okay,okay chill. Can we talk about something else?" chatty girl isn't she?

"Well.. I have plans for today so if you want to talk, talk while you can."

"Like what?"

"Mind your own damn business"

"Okay listen, my parent brought me here just to be polite and I tried to be nice to you but you keep fucking me off I didn't even wanted to come so please go along with the game and be polite." I looked at her and actually I liked that she had the nerves to say this harsh but cool. Maybe she isn't so bad.

" Ouch, watch your language."

We ended up talking about shit for the next hour and half and i liked her, she is so different but yet so like me. And after our 'girly fucking talk' I ended up asking her to spend time with me while we go to target and nearest shopping mall. I guess it won't be that bad and I don't even know where anything is.

I don't really know why i asked her I don't usually do that like ask people to go somewhere with me. But she better be happy about it.

She told me a lot of stuff and she can be quite the devil. She said how here parents don't give a shit about her anymore because she did a lot of bad stuff she wasn't supposed to. She told me how every tattoo on her arm she got while drunk and also she told me about the party's here and about her group of people that she hangs out with and that I have to meet them. She wanted to tell me all about her friends but I stopped her before she started.

I realized she likes to talk, too much.

After our talk she went home and we agreed to drive to Target around 4 o'clock.

I did my bed and watched an episode of Chuck. It was already 3:30 when I remembered I have plans. I took my wallet, Phone and other unnecessary stuff and put them in a black colored with flowers backpack. I changed myself into black jeans and went downstairs. My mother gave me her credit card so I can have the right amount of money that I need. I heard a car in front of my house then I dressed my black Vans shoes and went toward the car.

( I imagine Alexis Knapp(blonde hair) as Patricia Avery, Russell Crowe as Steve Watson.) But if you don't want to imagine them like I do it's okay too :)