Small story.

Today, I was actually happy. I was hanging out with my best friend, watching a movie in class.

Yeah, me and him are close. He's like my brother. And this closeness leads to us being very cuddly towards eachother.

We'll joke around, and I'll sit or lay down in his lap. Or he'll grab me by my waist or wrist when he needs something.

Today, while watching the movie, I was lying halfway in his lap. He had his arms around me, and I was comfy. Sometimes, there would be a funny part in the movie, and I would turn to see if he was laughing too. We would rest our foreheads together while we laughed our asses off.

Well, this was good and bad. Because a girl, also a good friend, was sitting in the desks opposite us. She must've seen this as being cuddly and romantic versus being cuddly and acting like a brother and sister, because when class was over, and me and Him walked out of class, me riding on his back, she ran ahead to my guy friend's girlfriend. was just messing around, being my bubbly self and practically running circles around the three others.

When we got to the end of the hallway, the girl who saw me and my friend cuddle pulled my friends girlfriend aside and told me and him to walk ahead. We did.

We waited at the school doors for them, and soon, my friends girlfriend went running past.

He didn't see her, so I pointed. "Dom, red alert!" I yelled, seeing how she was upset.

He then ran off to grab her.

The girl who was with her then started to fall into step with me.

"What did you tell Mad that made her freak out?" I asked.

"I-its nothing!" She said, then ran off.

So I was confused and alone.

Soon, my guy friend found me again. "Kaylee," he started. "We have a problem."

"Let's talk about it on the bus." I grabbed his sleeve again and started to pretty much run to the bus.

Once there, I sat in mine and his' usual seat.

I pulled out my phone, sank low into the seat and turned on my music. He soon joined me in the seat.

"What was the problem?" I asked, half turning to him.

"Bailey (the girl who saw me and him cuddling) saw me and you. She thinks that I like you." He started. "She thinks that I'm cheating on Maddie with you."

I gave a blank stare.

My heart shattered thinking that me being a close friend was causing issues.