Ash's video

"Well, were watching it anyways, I haven't seen the final product." Ashley clicked on the video, and stared the video.

The intro screen was mostly black, with 'For Finnegan' in silver letters. Then the guitar started up. 

In the first shot, Ashley was in a short, crimson dress that she usually only wore for Fin. She was wandering around the empty halls of their school, singing.
"Running through the school
Lost my my way a while ago
Ran into this big tough guy"
At this point, there was a 'flashback' of Ashley wearing her hoodie and jeans, and an actor playing Fin helping her gather the things she had dropped.
"When he smiled I found my wings
and learned to fly!"
In this shot, ashley was sitting on the stage where she first played Cinderella, her dress spread out around her.
"He helped me find my things
Where to go and where to be
He held me up when I was low"
Ashley, still on the stage, gave a wistful smile, then shook her head. She grabbed her head.
"Shut up, Ashley!"
She gripped her hair
"I don't need him!
I yelled to myself, screaming, yelling, 'Not again!'"
At the word again, there was another flashback, this time with a male playing one of Ashley's exs. He was kissing another girl while Ashley stared on in horror.
"I don't need him!
I told myself, begging no to fall in..."
Ashley, now wandering the halls again, paused, looking into a classroom, where a ghost of 'Fin' sat in a desk, twirling a pen.
"Oh my lord I think I've done it
Fallen deep,
Can't get up
Lord have mercy
not again
I don't think I will survive again
The heartbreak
The tears
When he says no..."
Ashley had pinned herself to a wall, her dress showing a lot of skin. She looked helplessly beautiful.
"But he's different..."
she clutched her hands to he chest, smiling softly with downcast eyes.
She then paused again, shaking her head.
"Stop looking at me with those beautiful eyes,
that perfect smile,
Please don't touch me I don't need your help!"
She flicked away from another 'ghost of fin'

"I can't do this
Again
Please don't I don wanna fall--"
The guitar got louder and more energetic as Ashley flashed her signature grin.
"TOO LATE!"
Ashley was now on the stage again, though she was standing, and spit lights where on her.
"Man down!"
She mimed falling.
"I can't get up
I've fallen right into"
She quieted. She was again sitting on the stage, her dress around her.
"Those perfect eyes"
She flashed her own deep brown eyes, a picture of her and Fin ghosting the screen.
"That beautiful smile"
Ashley smiled softly.
"Please take my hand..."
she reached out to the camera.

"Tell me"
She bright her hand back to her chest.

"I'm yours..."
By now, Ashley was standing. And the actor who was playing Fin brushed her hair out of her eyes. The video ended right as their lips where about to touch.