The Day It Started

Keith's POV

When I woke up I felt different in some way like something is going to happen, but I was ready to take on the day with Lances annoying talk backs and everyone elses problems. When I was getting ready to head out of the room and into the main hall. I noticed some one was already in the main hall because usually I wake up earlier before anyone on the ship. I don't know why but it feels like 5 hours of sleep is enough for me. Others sleep like 6-7 hours. So I went to the main hall to check it out and found Shiro there standing and watching the endless space quietly. As I walked in I found I felt like something was wrong. As I was thinking...
"Your up early" ,said shiro consernd.
"I'm used to it" , I said in a calm voice.
"Do you always get up early like this before anyone?" ,Shiro added.
"Yes?" ,I said questionably.
"Why what's on your mind?" ,I added.
"Nothing just consernd, you usually wake up before anyone else so I thought that something was bothering you." ,Shiro said.
There was something bothering me thought but, I don't talk to no one about it. It does keep me awake sometimes or makes me wake up earlier then usual. But I didn't tell anyone about it even Shiro the closest firend I have. He is like a brother to me, but I don't know if he feels the same way for me. And I don't talk to him about it even, which makes me feel bad.
As I answerd back I said, "not really." trying to act that everything is fine.
"Are you sure, keith?" ,said Shiro.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just wake earlier from anyone else..." I said.
"But something's you wake up even earlier than usally, please tell me what's going on." Shiro said in a more consernd face then usual.
"I told you Shiro I'm fine!" ,I said annoyed.
"Ok if you say so, if you need me I'll be in my room ok?" Shiro said looking tiredly as if not having any more energy to argue in this conversation with me and left the room.
I said, "ok." And went to my base for we're I usually sit and sat and took out my dagger and started looking at it calmly. trying to figure it out thinking of what it means. Because I got this when I was little and during my journeys as a red lions paledin. I have noticed lots of galras carrying something similar. The same sign on there sword is the same for my dagger. As I sat and got lost in my thoughts I for some reason fell asleep. Thinking, who trully am I?

Hope you like my first chapter of this book. If any mistakes comment below,
Enjoy :)