Chapter 24

I Disabled It For 3 Minutes

"Chop chop, lollipop," Tyler called downstairs and I blushed as I descended down the stairs wearing my bikini in my leather jacket. I was still flustered at what happened earlier, plus I was so embarrassed with what I was wearing.

I don't care what people will say, I will wear my leather jacket over my bikini.

I saw Tyler shaking his head in disappointment. "I like it better without the leather jacket."

"You ready?" he asked.

I nodded and locked the door behind me. I'm ready to find out who you really are, Kinston.
________________________________

Tyler and I didn't need to take his car to get to Angelo's house. His house is practically 5 minutes away from mine and Tyler insisted that we could walk. It was a nice evening after all. I also loved night strolls.

I didn't mind though even if I was in my bikini. It's a great coincidence that it was hot tonight and I'm looking forward to swimming in the pool.

From here, I can already hear Justin Bieber's song Eenie Meenie. Typical. Typical music for a pool party. It never gets old, though.

"You hardly get out from that house," I heard Tyler comment.

I rolled my eyes and asked without thinking. "Did you bring your phone with you?"

He nodded and I sighed in relief. "Why?"

Shit. "I think we should take a selfie or something. I left my phone," Was the smartest excuse I could muster. I think I earn myself a pat on the back.

But Tyler didn't seem to mind. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of us. He then shoves it into the first zipper on his bag.

Moments later, we found ourselves already on Angelo's porch steps. What made me stop in my tracks were Carly's minions. They were guarding the gate with their bikini outfits. It's as if they were waiting for someone to arrive, or maybe Carly's arrival to make it more dramatic.

But then the words played in my head that they will take care of me and make sure that I don't lay any finger on Tyler. I shuddered when their eyes snapped towards mine.

Tyler stared at me and back to Carly's minions. "Your enemies?"

"Carly's minions," I said. "We heard them in the bathroom earlier that I must not lay any finger on you. I guess they're waiting for your arrival so you could walk in with Carly at the party."

"You can escort Carly to the party, though," I added.

Tyler blinked and then chuckled. He put a hand on my waist swiftly and all of Carly's minions gasped and ran inside the party. I also caught myself gasping because that wasn't supposed to happen. We exchanged looks and I was more than glad it was Tyler that I had tonight. No one can hurt me if he was by my side. Girls would literally turn into walking jelly if they would spot Tyler just looking at them.

Tyler tugged on me softly and we were already inside, immediately crashing into people who were dancing with their swimwear to the beat of the music. Luckily, Gwen found us.

"Hey, you made it! Wanna go and swim?" she asked and looked at me and Tyler. I tugged on Tyler's arm and said that I would like to go. He nodded and Gwen guided us to a room where we can leave our belongings, which is part of the plan. So far so good. I have high hopes for this mission.

But then what?

What if I find out he really is Loui?

Or what if I find out he really isn't?