Without You

A/N finals will take up most of my time so this is gonna be short. RIP I've never taken finals and I'm NOT ready. Oh well...
______________________
Izuku POV

As soon as my small and strong fist hit HIM everyone went into action.

My cousin and Oji~ San were nowhere to be found.
...
I was by no means weak but against twenty or so people versus me chances were not looking good.

Everyone was trying to get me but luckily I took the fire alarm and pulled it. The sprinklers went off and the room continued to brawl.

I had multiple bruises, a broken bone or three, scratches, and I was absolutely exhausted.

I even found some spray paint. It was ballistic. The visibility was poor and harsh coughing could be heard.

I was in the hold of one of the men who prevented my escape. Within moments there would be no chance for escape.

I ripped through the shirt he held me by. At least I was out the door and running through the prison like a mad man.

I only had on a bra, it was pretty small too. I glanced behind me and saw then coming right for me. If I didn't pick up the pace or lose them I would be in a whole lotta sh*t.

What scared me the most was the grayish-Black glint that reflected from their hands and pockets. Guns.

The whole facility was blaring red screeching alarms.

My heart hammered against my chest.

I continued to run. Where was everybody? There was no guards or other authorities. What the hell?

They must be outside...

I finally was out of the gray prison doors that dared to trap me. I had wet tears streaming down my face and I looked all muddy and worn out. I was beat up, cold, alone, and hungry. Not to mention my life was at stake.

I had somehow lost them for now but I knew they were in reach of me.

As soon as I was about to give up a beautiful white limo pulled up.

"Get in if you want to live."
- Unknown

I didn't really have too many options so I did as instructed by the mysterious man.

The limo speed away but that didn't stop them from shooting at us. Luckily the windows were bullet proof.

"Arigato."

I finally turned to see this mystery man. My eyes grew wide.

It was Todoroki~ Kun.

"Todoroki~ Kun?!"

"Excuse me do I know you? You look very similar to one of my friends... are you by chance related to Izuku Midoriya?"

I felt sweat gather on my forehead. Could he be trusted? Maybe...

"It's me Todoroki~ Kun. It's Izuku Midoriya."

"But you're a—..."

"Exactly. Well I haven't been completely honest this year..."
~~~~~~
Time skip (she fills Todoroki in on her current situation but leaves out the Kacchan parts)
~~~~~~
"Also just saying but I think you MIGHT want to put something on..."

I looked down and realized that I was still only in a bra.

"Eekkk! I mean I don't know! Do you have anything I could wear? Wait you don't have too... I'm so ungrateful. In fact just drop me off right here I'll be fine."