/([main characters])\

GIRLS:

Minatozaki Sana= A typical cute and pretty female japanese student who moved to SOPA. But somehow, she hides her beauty behind a pair of glasses. Sure, everyone would bully her. She is known to be much of a bubbly and talkative person when she's with friends. She is very kind, helpful and very VERY clumsy. But what happens when she meets her longtime bestfriend who was injured in an accident (and also she was involved) whom she doesn't remember?

Rośe Park= Sana's adopted sister from austrilia. Sana's parents adopted her at the age of 4. Rośe and Sana's parents are already dead resulting to an accident. She's the one of most popular girl in SOPA. Not knowing that her sister's longtime bestfriend -whom she knew- was studying there.

Im Nayeon= Sana and Rośe's optimistic cousin who knew Sana for a long time. Nayeon, Sana and Rośe lives in their own house together ever since their parents died. Nayeon loves to help Sana remember the past and also Sana's promise with someone. Nayeon also has some troubles with her lovelife but Sana and Rośe don't know. Will princess bunny teeth still continue?

Hirai Momo= Sana's BFF. Among all of Sana's friends from Japan, Momo has quite the determination to visit Sana. Hirai Momo is the most SPG of all (SPG is Super Patay gutom so.......it is tagalog.) Momo is a bit older than Sana so Sana calls her 'unnie'. But, Momo is in a different class. Can she and Sana still help each other?

Boys:

Jeon Jungkook= one of the most popular guys in SOPA. Being handsome and smart made girls head over heels in him. Beside that, Jungkook has the nerve to bully people. It is his nature ever since his BELOVED EOMMA died. Also, Jungkook also has a group of friends to be there in times of needs.

Kim Taehyung= one of the most near to Jungkook.(including Jimin) The maknae line is HWAITING! Taehyung's nickname is V. He has a sister named Kim Taeyeon.(guyz remember Taeyeon from SNSD? I used her name! Oh and she is not one of the main characters. Tehee~)

Park Jimin= another one that is very close to Jungkook. Jimin has a sister named Park Jihyo/Park Jisoo who happens to be a bestfriend of Rośe. And Jimin might be a little (sometimes) flirty.

================================================

Ok, guys, this is my VERY first book on wattpad. Please, i'm very sorry if I update a little cause I have some school problems. But hey! I just started chapter 1 and chapters 2-5. No biggie ok?

Oh and this is dedicated to one of my fav. authors of all time!

@RookieKookie_97

and also please oh please visit his/her story on wattpad. Title is 'Let's not fall in love'

BangGotTwiPink, out!

================================================