chapter 4: HIM and HER part 2 (short)

??? POV

Time to confront him. I saw Mina walking outside the clinic. Forget about him. I just hid behind the wall. I observed her.

That bitch! She pretends that she's good! But no. She's way the opposite! She is walking down the hallway.

"Boo!"

"AHHH!!!" I screamed. "lol. Calm down!" someone from behind told me. I turn around and saw Wendy.

"Yah! Wendy!" she just laughed. "you're stalking Mina? again?"

"yes! Got a problem?" I stared at her face. Her face was serious and then she nods. I'm totally scared right now.......

"Oh! Wendy unnie!............

.........and Seulgi" Mina said which made me surprised.

"Hi Mina" I said and smiled fakely. In my mind, i'm seriously trying not to scrunch my face in disgust. She's so ugly! Ugh!

"oh! I gotta go! Bye Minari!" Wendy said and left. "oh. I gotta go too. Bye Mina." then, I left.

"okay! Bye!!!!!" Mina said. But I just ignored her. I walked faster and faster then........

"ow!" I said. "I'm sorry......" said a familliar voice. It could possibly him?

I looked up. The guy i've been hunting & the one who Mina stole.............

"Hey Seulgi, are you okay?" he asked. "Yes oppa!" I answered. But then, he scrunched his face in disgust. "I'm not your oppa! Eew!!!!!!! You're much older than me!" he said. I just smiled. He looked very cute!!!!

He stood up but he stepped on a banana peel and then slide through the floor.

"HAHAHA!!!!!" I laughed hard then my stomach began to hurt. "Yah! Stop!" he shouted but I just continued to laugh. My laugh started to attract attention then, he blushed because of embarassment. He just pouted.

"lol. You just stepped on a banana peel and fell! Lol! Is this a coincidence or something?" I just said at him and laughed and laughed.

"okay! I hate you! Bye!" then he stood up and just left. I stood up and left. I just sighed.

"when will you know I love you when you just treat me as a friend? I, I love you........

............Park Jimin"

Nayeon POV

I just sit here. Here in the back of the class. Then, I sighed....

*/(FLASHBACK)\*

English class just finished and I can't wait to go and sit with Sana since it's her first day! But, I saw her with Youngjae earlier.

I just ordered my food and go to my secret place A.K.A the rooftop. Nobody knows I go here. I eat my lunch but I've heard a sound. What was that?
I go to the door and opened it.

I was shocked......... I started to cry and run until I bumped into someone.

TBC

Here! A short update. Sorry! I was busy watching 'candy pop' again and again. I can't seem to get it out of my head.

So, didn't expect Seulgi right? Or you did? Now it's time for Nayeon's turn!!!!!! Ok????

Oh and please comment! I want to hear your expressions while reading this!

BTW, i'm still working on the next update! I will update A/Ns or short chapters because I don't wanna be a ghostie! I also want you readers not to be a ghostie!

'till next time!!!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!