chapter 3: HIM and HER part 1

Omo.........SaKook!!!

;)

Also  I noticed some of you are wondering why 'Youngjae' is Sana's longtime BFF, it's becauze he's my bias in GOT7! (but not my ultimate bias)

Sana's POV

I woke up to see a white room 'where am I?' I said in my thought. Then, I suddenly recognized the facility. I'm in the school clinic.

Why am I here? I tried to remember all that happened. First, I saw Youngjae then, went to his table and meet his friends, then I was pushed and went to the restroom then-

Wait, no way! She's here?????

I snapped out of my thoughts when the door moved open and I saw............

..........her

"Uhm, hey Sana.......how're you?" she asked. I just nod with my mouth partially open. I can't believe it!!!! S-she's here?? She went close to my bed then she said, "It's been a long time yea?" she said while staring outside the window.

"n-ne" She hugged me. "Ya know, I missed you unnie...."

(A/N:this part feels like it's a horror story than a romance story. Lol)

Then, she gets up and walk away. "See you later Sana unnie." she said and put on her gummy smile then, she left. I miss her. My childhood friend.

I just stared at the window and thought about my promise with someone. I held my locket and I just sighed.

When will we ever meet?

Jungkook's POV

I noticed that nerd girl isn't here yet. Well, forget about her! I noticed that he's not here. Where the fuck is he?!

*buzz*

I checked my phone to see who it was, it was him.

092********

-Hey kook, it's me! I forgot my phone. Tell the teacher that i'm gonna be late! Bye! ;)

TF!? Where is he?

Rośe POV

I've heard that Sana was unconcious. I went to the clinic and saw her staring somewhere. She looked at her locket and sighed. I think she's figuring out her promise to a special someone. I remembered his face. I still remember the time she and him were in an accident.

Yes, I know who the promise boy is and I still remember about the keys. I sighed.

I just get inside. My footsteps made Sana startled as she saw me walking to her.

"oh hi Rośe unnie...." she said sadly. I noticed something's not right. Maybe......maybe she saw her? No! That's impossible! She promised to stay away from her.

"why are you sad?" I asked her and she just sighed. "u-unnie, I saw.............

.........her"

I looked at her confusedly. But suddenly, hearing the word her means something else. No! So maybe, that's why she's in the clinic? Why she fainted? But to make sure, I just ask her.

"her? Her who?"

"you know..............

.........Myoui Mina"

TBC or TO BE CONTINUED

That answers all your questions????? You thought this was just a story of some nerd right? Well, no. You readers have to guess who is Sana's promise boy!!!!!!

BTW, How's this? Ya'll satisfied? No? Well, sorry if it doesn't bring you interest. Now, can ya'll solve the mystery guy & Irene's friend?

Well, better read other chapters to know! I'm in a good mood so, I updated just for you all!!!!!