chapter 6: Kim Taehyung, the good boy part 1(short)

Sana POV

I got home now. I went inside and I heard sobs upstairs. I quickly went up and followed the sound.

Clearly, I didn't noticed that I was facing Nayeon unnie's room. I knocked on the door hoping it would open.

And it did. It opened revealing a sobbing Nayeon with red puffy eyes. "unnie, what happened?" I asked her.

"S-sana......" after she said that, she broke down and hugged me. My shirt is now stained with her tears.

My hand snaked to her back, rubbing in circles. As I attempt to calm her, I've heard the door open and close. I was not expecting Rośe unnie to be this early.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps. I looked at Nayeon unnie and it seems that she've calm down already. I somehow felt relieved. Then a voice called.

"Nayeon! Sana! What happened?" I turned around to see who it was and I saw Rośe unnie.

"oh. Hi unnie," I said as Rośe unnie went to my side. She looked at Nayeon unnie. "Sana, can you go to your room? I'll deal with this."  said Rośe unnie. "okay unnie" I answered back.

I started to go to my room. But suddenly, a knock from the door was all i've heard. I quickly went downstairs to the door.

My mouth went wide as I saw a handsome looking figure at our doorstep. "ummm T-taehyung! How may I help you? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"oh! Strange girl I bumped into! Hi, i'm your new neighbor!" "oh come in, come in," I said as I gestured my hands to come inside. I went to the kitchen to bring some snacks. I placed it on the coffee table.

"Welcome to the neighborhood Taehyung! My name's Minatozaki Sana by the way." I just smiled at him and he smiled back. Cute! I said in my mind. His square smile fits perfectly on his handsome face.

"Sana- hey! Whoose that?" a voice said. I looked at the stairs and saw Nayeon unnie. Her eyes weren't puffy and red anymore.

"unnie, he's Taehyung. Taehyung, she's my older cousin. Nayeon unnie" I said. Taehyung reached his hand to shake hands with her. Nayeon unnie shaked it.

"nice to meet you Taehyung!" unnie exclamed. "nice to meet you too Nayeon." Taehyung said.

"oh look at the time! Bye Sana! Bye Nayeon!" then, Taehyung left. "Yieeee!!!!~~ Sana!!!~~~" Nayeon unnie said and jumped all over the place. Heat rushed to my face as I was embarased.

"Yah! Hajima!" I whined. I pouted after. "okay, okay." I then went up to my room.

I locked the door and went to bed. I think I will skip dinner today. Slowly, I closed my eyes. Then, my mind started to relax.

*/(NeXt DaY)\*

I woke up happily again today! I did my morning rituals and went downstairs. I saw my unnies currently eating at the table.

"Goodmorning!!!~" I exclaimed out. Rośe unnie faced me. Seriousness was in her face. "Sana, come here." unnie said. As I was skipping to her side, I knoticed a smirk on her lips.

"I've heard someone came over yesterday." she said and I just gulped. I looked over to Nayeon unnie and she's smiling like a guy who just won the lottery.

"was it perhaps, Kim Taehyung?" unnie said and my mouth went open. How the hell did she knew?! My eyes went big.

Her face is very scary right now. "Why didn't you tell me?" unnie said pouting while trying to hard not to laugh at my expression earlier.

Aish! This unnie.......

I just sit down and eat my breakfast. After that, I walked straight to school.

I walked inside and saw no one was here. I walked to my seat and took a nap for a few minutes.

TBC

I missed ya'll! It was rough thinking about a twist of events! BTW, my baby Yoong's birthday is near and so is my last exam! *cries internally*

See you next time!!!!!!