Chapter 11: I know where she is

Sana POV

I started to get up, the morning sun reaching my face. As soon as I got up, I went and did my morning routines. Once I did, I decided to go to the guest room.

There, I knocked. Hearing no reply, I went inside. Inside was the boy, already up, staring at the window.

"I know where she is"

He said, faint but strong. I can hear him.

"Pardon?"

I asked seriously, he faced me with surprise evident on his face.

"O-oh. I didn't see you there sorry"

"No, it's okay!"

I giggled a little. I sat beside the bed he is sitting in. I see him examining his arms, he is kind of surprised by where he is.

"Hey, I'm Minatozaki Sana by the way. How about you? How are you feeling?"

I asked.

"Uhm m-me? I'm fine, thank you for asking noona. My name is Shuyang, nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of me, I feel grateful"

I began to blush by how cute he is.

"Oh, it's okay, really! And if you don't mind, I would cook breakfast now, would you want some?"

I asked the boy, his eyes filled with excitement at the mention of food.

"Sure noona!"

I giggled at him then went downstairs to proceed with breakfast.

Once it was done, I called out to him, soft pitter patters was all I heard.

We talked and talked while eating.

"Hey noona, didn't you say your last name is Minatozaki?"

I just nod.

"So do you know Rosè noona?"

I completely froze when I heard her name.... I just nod, nervously.

"Well then, noona. I know where she is"

A/N

There you go! Isn't it a relief that Sana found Shuyang? Lolol double updatee oofffff. Do you think Sana will believe him.... Or not? Find out in the next update! Thanks for reading!

Also a shameless face reveal lololol

Okay, BYEE