Chapter 12: Money money money money

Sana' POV

"W-who's 'she'?"

I asked the boy before me. The air tenses as each passing second comes by.

"You know her"

He says, looking out the window, glass reflecting his nervous face.

"I don't know what you're talking about, little kid"

I said. It cant be real. Maybe this kid is just joking me, telling that he knows where my unnie is, where in fact, he does, yes, but he'll just leave me in a grave. The grave where she was buried.

I shivered as his eyes, now cold, yet a little bit soft. I almost forgot the little hoy I was talking to earlier.

"I'm serious noona, please, please believe me.... you gotta save Chae noona soon too b-because-"

Before he finishes his sentence, he bursts into tears. Should I really trust this kid?

Alright.... I made my mind...

I stood up, grabbed a tissue and gave it to the kid. Once he dried his face, I spoke once again.

"Alright, I'll believe you, kid. But please, promise me you're not lying to me"

"Y-yes noona. I promise"

The little boy sniffled as he fiddled his hands... he somewhat calmed down.

"Good"

I replied with a smile.

Rosé unnie... if it is true that you're still alive, I will find you

~~~
No one's POV

Dark hallways passed as a young girl passes the said hallways. Darkness covering it.

Although it was really dark, the girl can still see a bit of light, because of the light bulbs that she passes along the way.

Just then, she hears hush sounds coming from the left hall, nervousness present. She sees a guard, standing in her room.

'Darn it'

She says on her mind. She waits an hour until the guard falls asleep.

Did I mention she has a bag? Yea. Clutching real tight to the bag, she tiptoes towards the door.

Slowly swinging it open, she was greeted by a pair of arms wrapped around her neck.

"Welcome back Yeji unnie! I'm glad you're safe!"

A girl with red hair chirped, the young girl smiled, giving the other girl the bag she was clutching on.

"Of course Yuna, I am THE Yeji afterall"

~~
So like I havent been able to visit this account sowwyyyyy!!! Maybe Ill update later or tomorrow!!! See yall!!!

Also, dont forget to stream Yellow wood when it comes out!!!! Love yallll