Chapter 7

Hey guys what's popping? Please take some time to just read this author's note. So I know that this chapter is super short but that's because I've split one chapter in two parts. I know I'm going to be disappointing many of you but I know I should probably be honest and let you know that this book is almost done.  Already?? Yeah yeah I know but the truth is Tyler and Cassie's journey should have ended long ago in Cleaners. I just thought it was unfair to just left you hanging and not show an happy ending for them as well. Most of the action is already gone in Cleaners and Together Forever was just to give a little peak of them as adults. I'm also kinda having writer's block now with coming up with more ideas to make this story longer and keep it interesting and instead of writing something long and drawn out and extremely boring I figured I should just end it happily and move on to a new story. There's few more chapters to come and then this book will be over. I'm sorry if it didn't meet up to some if your expectations but at least you'll have a happy ending with the power couple still together. I hope you will like how things turn out so for now please enjoy...

Cassie POV
I had no idea when Tyler said he'd help me with the case of the Xavier brothers, that things would happened that fast. He told me that three days ago, I hadn't even know what he had planned until he called me earlier giving me information about some burglary trade that the two were involved in and their exact location. All I had to do was show up along with back up from my FBI team and bussed the two brothers along with two other guys who have been involved. The look on their faces when I showed up as well, were priceless. They hadn't suspected me off being a law enforcer and Josh especially looked betrayed. It was almost laughable, while Damien cursed me out while we were arresting them Josh tried to plead with me saying he thought we had something. I had to make it clear to him that we didn't have anything because I didn't date criminals.

Well not low level airhead criminals anyway.

Tyler had some of his younger men trailed and video the Xavier brothers for days. And when I called in captain and the others, there wasn't any further explanation wanted as we caught them red handed. I was extremely grateful to Tyler for his assistance even though it was something I could have gotten organised and done on my own. I had some free time on my hands once again and I got to move out of that apartment and back home. I was even rewarded with an entire week off for my excellent work- if only they knew that I had a little help. I couldn't be happier about that as well, it felt like its been ages since I last got sometime for myself.
My week off would finally allow me that time to go catch up and shopping with Debra like she's been dying to do for sometime now. We could even eventually get a little girls time together so we could talk about every and anything.

So tonight I was going to have dinner with Tyler and his family. If it weren't for the fact that they had already met me years ago and knew all about me and what I do, I probably would've been more nervous. I was somewhat nervous but not for the reasons you'd think. I was nervous about Tyler seeing me in my outfit tonight particularly the dress I was wearing and him probably trying to destroy it later. It was a simple black mesh top dress with fringes but it was quite cute.

Ever since getting back together with Tyler that's something that I've noticed him take pleasure in doing- ripping and destroying my clothes

Ever since getting back together with Tyler that's something that I've noticed him take pleasure in doing- ripping and destroying my clothes. I don't know if its a sick joke that makes him feel more mature and manly
or its just something he takes pleasure in doing because he knows how much it pisses me off. This dress was a gift from my mom and if he so much as try anything with it, I may be provoked into shooting his ass.