Namjoon Angst

Requested by imacticalanoushka
Follow her 💖

NAMJOON POV

I dreaded this day, the day she was finally released. "Namjoon?" My mothers voice cracked as she looked at me

"Mum" I bluntly replied, she fell to her knees sobbing into her hands, the cuffs breaking free from her aching hands. The marks were a deep shaded purple with red, a pang of guilt rushing through as she pleaded for forgiveness.

"Please" she whimpered, I picked her up "get to the car NOW" she nodded obediently and followed me to my car.

Flashback

"Mum?" My voice cracked and tears trickled down my face, she was sitting there snorting what's left of the white powder. She looked at me "N-Namjoon, its not what it looks like" she started again. I hated this thing I called 'mum', she betrayed my own trust.

"You're going back" I sternly told her

"Please son dont this is my only vice"

"And I'm your fucking son but I dont matter to you do I?" I threw my hands up in the air as she flinches.

Dialing 111 she begged and pleaded for me to stop, she tugged on my shirt hoping I would give in. No.

Not Today

They came and picked her up, charging her for drug use and sentenced to 8 years in prison. It was like weight had been lifted off my shoulder.

Back to present

We sat in silence as I drove her home, I had been living with a few of my friends Yoongi and Jin for the past 8 years, I've been living a normal life with them. Doing what guys do I guess.

My mum opens and closes her mouth, trying to find words that could leave her mouth. "Dont speak" I told her, awkward silence filled the air as she sniffed and coughed a few times.

"Namjoon how have you been?"

"Good"

"And where have you been living?"

"With friends"

"Seen your father lately?"

"I dont which guy you're referring to"

"Namjoon stop being so blunt and start a conversation with me"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "look at it like this, you're in no position to scold me and I have a right to tell you to shutup so I'm asking you ever so nicely to shut the fuck up" focusing back on the road we pulled up to her drive way

-Time Skip-

"Mum" Misun looked up at me "Namjoon"

"I'm going out" I walked out without hearing her respond

Probably her trying to be 'motherly'

~~~~~~~

MIKASA POV (yep I just used Mikasas name sue me)

I ran through the street holding a gun hoping he wouldn't find me

I tremble with fear, not because I was being chased by my abusive boyfriend Jungkook, but the fact that I was holding a disgusting weapon. It kills and kills it will never stop, kind of like Jungkook.

You could describe Jungkook as a gun, constantly killing, never stopping. Being in an arranged marriage with a mafia gang member can be tough. Always being abused, verbally and physically. It really gets to your brain, like being mentally abused?

I'm Mikasa Ackerman, 20 years of age and I'm living a miserable life.

I hid behind a dumpster, holding the gun firmly in my hands against my chest trying to slow my breathing. Sweat staining my forehead, my hair messy and everywhere. The new dress Jimin had brought me was now ripped throughout the middle, pieces had somehow detached itself from my body.

"Come out kitten" chills ran up my spine, Jungkook sneered as he crept slowly towards the spot I was hiding in. "Kitten I know you're here" I felt anxiety build up, without warning I jumped out holding the gun between my two hands

Jungkook didn't even flinch, he just laughed like a maniac. "You won't pull it"

Where was this encouragement coming from

"You're right I won't" I fell to my knees, dropping the gun.

"She won't, but I will" my head shot up at the voice, "and who are you?"

"You're holding my sister now let her go" I see a man who wasn't my brother Taehyung or Yoongi

"Mikasa who is this?"

The man looked at me "its my brother-"

He cut me off

"Namjoon, I'm her brother"

"What's her name then"

"Mikasa Ackerman" he replies, I sat there stunned.

Wait he knows my name

"And I won't hesitate" Namjoon threatens

"Is that a threat?" Jungkook laughs hysterically

BANG!!!

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

I screamed, I ran over to Namjoon crying over his body. I dont know why but I feel like I had a connection with him.

NAMJOON POV

BANG!!!!

My breath hitched and my body falls on its own accord, I heard a scream before I lost full contact with the world. This was it, I was no longer a person who walks this god forsaken earth. My body lay there lifeless, I wanted help, needed help, pleaded for help.

Was that how my mother felt? What's she feeling now. I dont know, and dont care anymore let's just say I'm free, who am I kidding I hate being dead.

I guess there is no happy endings in this world

What happened to everyone after my death?

Let's just say I never stayed sane, even after my death 😈

-Mi Na 💖

******************

VOTE, COMMENT!!
DON'T BE A SILENT READER
REQUESTS ARE OPEN~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! IT WAS MY FIRST ANGST 😊💖

BYEEEEEEE