BTS VKOOK

If you do not enjoy reading gay smut or fluff I'd advise you to skip. I will not have negative comments or gay jokes that could/will hurt people. Please respect those who are gay, bisexual, pansexual, transgender, lesbian etc etc. I mean sometimes I look at Jennie and question my sexuality (have no idea where I'm going with this)

BTW there is no smut 😐 Requested by my mum 😂😂

JUNGKOOKS POV

I look around at all the girls drooling as I walk through the hall. What can I say, I'm the heart throb of the school, I fuck and leave the girls. A repeated cycle, there's just one thing....I'm not exactly one who would stick with a girl. I look at this boy and sometimes question my sexuality, his name Kim Taehyung. His perfectly soft skin complements his brown eyes, his box smile and how his lips part when he breathes in. Ugh I would do anything to touch his hair. I dont known what's cheesier, pizza or my lame ass.

-Class-

"Alright class we will be doing a physics project, you will be in partners AND I will be picking the partners" the class groaned

"Momo with Yoongi"

"Y/N with Jimin"

"Vernon and Woozi"

I kinda zoned out until I heard my name be called

"Taehyung and Jungkook" I blushed a 50 shades of red, "ugh I wanted to be with oppa" the girls complained, I know y/n wasn't complaining (;

"Alright please start with your projects and take them home with your partners"

Taehyung walks over and smiles at me "I guess we're partners" he chuckles before settling on to a smirk. Clearing my throat I open the assignment "I can't be bothered, we can do it at my house?" Taehyung suggest, I nodded my head totally fine with it.

~Taehyungs house~

I sat on his bed awkwardly not knowing what do whilst he was getting food. I decided to snoop around, I found a book laying beneath his stuff. I picked it up and read it, going through the pages I found cute pictures of him and little notes on the side. I flipped the page and it almost looked like something you read in a diary. I kept reading, my heart almost stopped when I seen what he wrote

TAEHYUNGS DIARY

Monday 2nd April 2018

I couldn't help but not stare at him, his glossy hair, his lips. I fantasize about him all the time. I get scared when he is near. His name is Jungkook, I was always with girls but I never found an attraction for them. I think I am gay. Well no kidding, I'm seriously attracted to a guy. Anyways I think this concludes everything.

-Taehyung

I had the most biggest smile on my face, I was never really this happy around people. "what are you doing?" startled I quickly put the book behind my back when I faced him, he had a tray of food in his hands. I blushed as I looked at him "I-i was um" I stuttered and couldn't think of the right words to say "shall we start the project?" I cleared my throat placing the book down.

~1 hour later~

I was tired and I couldn't stay up. Taehyung noticed this, "do you just want to stay over?" I quickly nodded my head, "there's a spare room down the hall, I'm just going to take a shower okay?"

I stood from my position and walked to the spare room. I was so nervous around him. I had forgotten my phone from his room, I quickly ran to his room opening the door. There stood Taehyung, his upper part of his body exposed to me. My eyes went wide and I immediately threw my hands to cover my eyes. There was a presence that stood in front of me, their hands removed mine from my eyes, he came in for a kiss which I gladly accepted. His lips moved slowly on, our lips moving in sync, hungrily yet passionately. He pulled away leaving my lips begging for more "jungkook.....you're into me?" I look deep into his dark orbs "of course I am"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REQUESTING. I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN ON MUCH SINCE I WAS DEALING WITH SOMETHING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

-Mi Na💖💗