Chapter 2 Done

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been three years since that faithful night after my work shift. I never get over it. That day was how I met my one and only partner. Yet I never thought I was attracted to the same sex. What am I saying, I'm too afraid to talk with girls in general.

We both have grown a lot since that day. Both us and our relationship. But Jimin has stayed the same size in height. Mostly our relationship was just sex now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with sex. It's how you show your love with your lover. With Jimin it just seems like that's all he wants 24/7.

Now it's ten o'clock at night and I'm ready to fall asleep. Until a feel Jimins arms around me and caress my lower part of my body. I tug his hands away and close my eyes turning my body away. No doubt he puts his arms around me again. I groan and tug him away. "Stop. Let me sleep." I huffed.

"But, Jungkookie." Jimin purred.

His lips move over my neck, I open my eyes and glare at him. "I told you to stop!" I sneered. I sat up in my spot having my back towards Jimin. I rub my eyes sighing feeling his arms wrap around my neck loosely.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." He said gently as I hear the sadness in his voice.

"Let's just go to bed." I added.

Jimin doesn't listen. His arms fall to my waist and his fingers travel up my white T-shirt. Small gestures are placed on my chest while he placed soft kisses on my neck down to my collar bone. I tilt my head to the side showing more of neck. I softly groan, my T-shirt rising off my body. I stand from the bed causing Jimin to fall back.

My dick throbbed inside my shorts. "I'm sorry. I just really want you."

I snorted and smirked, hearing those words pushed me over to the edge. I was ready to fuck his brains out. Jimin will be a hot mess filled with all my substance.

Jimin sat up, his arms holding him up. He had just a robe on because I could see his member growing hard through it. "You'll regret it." I quipped.

"I never do." He bites his pink plumped lips.

I gulp. Damn this boy.

He will regret this. I crawl over him, towering down on him. My hands undue the band around his waist that was tied. I push back the robe from his chest. His pink luscious nipples were hard and his abs a six pack that were toned.

Jimin and I have had sex in bed. Public places. Tubs and showers. Shower sex was his favorite but mine was the bed. That's where everything happened for couples.

Jimin feels my chest through my shirt. It doesn't last long as I bend down kissing him deeply. His mouth was hot, I couldn't pick a favorite part of his body everything about him was so perfect. A soft moan rumbles in his throat. He loses breath, panting every time there was a little break in between.

He tugs on my hair as he wraps his strong legs around my waist, rubbing himself against me. The friction in my shorts accelerates with his. I pull away from the kissing. He drools, his lips glossy from our spit.

The robe still around his body I pull him up to sit. "Suck me off,"I demand. He does as he is told like a dog. Pulling down the rim of my shorts the head of my dick shows. I grab the back of his head, gripping onto his hair pulling him forward to it. His tongue slides over it once. The cold air hits it and I press my lips together hating his teasing. "Come on. Suck it like a good boy."

Jimin pulls my shorts down further showing my whole length. He moans to the sight, he then takes me in his whole mouth. Chocking on me my whole dick hits the back of his throat. I throw my head back and groan. "Damn."

I look back down at Jimin. Bobbing his head up and down, I groan from the pleasure. He lets me out of his mouth with a pop. His spit drips all over his mouth and on my dick. I push him down on his back pinning his arms by his head.

I was at my point. I was becoming an animal. Something I was not. Leading myself inside Jimin, he moans loudly tilting his head back. His back arches slightly. Jimins walls clench around me, I flinch but it doesn't stop me from putting the rest of me inside. He curses under his breath squeezing his eyes shut.

The way he looked now made me want everything, every inch of him. Putting both legs of his on my shoulders I slam myself inside over and over. His moaning gets louder and his words comes out slurred. I hit a certain spot for Jimin to scream and gasp. This makes me go faster.

My strokes get sloppy but I keep going hard. "I'm gonna come! Jungkook!~" Jimin cried grabbing onto my biceps and gripping them. I grin and stop. His eyes widen and he peers at me. "Don't stop..." he whimpered.

I take my whole length out and see it still hard when I was close to coming. I pick up Jimin and turn him around so that he was lying on his stomach. "Bring your ass up." I said.

Jimin raises his ass towards me, his breathing heavy and fast. I move the robe out of the way. I bite my lip and touch his ass, caressing it but then slap it. Jimin flinches, moaining as he grips onto the sheets.

I press my dick to his entrance. Going in and out, teasing him slightly. "Stop that. J-just put it in...!" He pleads.

I slam into him, he gasps, his body quivering. I move slowly but pick up my pace beginning to get sloppy again. "I'm gonna!"-

I grab his member, covering his head. Jimin groans in distress from my action. "Don't come until I say you can," I snap. He nods and his inside clench around me again. I slap his ass one more time "Stop clenching me."

"I can't h-help it."

I grab his waist and thrust into him feeling my climax. I place my hand on Jimins dick, stroking it. "I'll cum if you do that, Kookie." He moans. Jimin pouts under me. I hit inside him one last time, filling him up with cream of mine. He cries out and I feel my hand get wet, he came into my hand.

I flip him on his back and shove my two fingers that had most of his cum into his mouth. "Lick it clean." I command. Jimins tongue slides through my fingers and over them. Once they were clean I pull my fingers out and bend down to kiss him on his head.

"You did amazing." I put my shirt back on and pull my shorts up.

I lie back down in my spot getting under the covers. "Kookie, I need to shower." I hear Jimin say.

"Get up and take one." I tell him.

"But your cum..." he pouts.

"Then leave it inside until morning."

I hear his movement as he lays down by me, his back facing me. I glance over my shoulder to him, I lick my lips and move to him. Sliding my hand down his thigh I start parting his legs and rub my dick against him slowly. "How about round two?" I whisper in his ear. I see him smile and blush.

"Of course." He turns his head around and kisses me softly.

"I'll go harder this time."

God damn what is with me? I become something else with this man. Jimin I swear to god you could kill me with how sexy you are. Fuck my life. I'd rather fuck you instead.