Chatpter 6 Memories

Jungkook's P.O.V

School was tiring, staying up late was something I regretted once my eyes landed on words. My hand could barely grasp my pencil, my glasses falling because I would slowly shut down.

The teacher struts pass me and I pick up my head starting to write down nonsense. I was going to ace this, I knew and it won't come to me as a surprise. This course is going slow. English. The worst, I can speak it but not write it.

I hear the bell ring and my teacher slam her hands down on the table. "Pencils down. Pass your test forward." She demands. Everybody does so. Answering two last questions without her knowing I pass it up last. "You are free for the rest of the day."

I stand from my desk and gather my stuff ready to go home and just collapse on my bed to sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I need sleep!

A hand is placed on my shoulder, big and long fingers. I look up from the hand to their face and smile. "Tae!" I say as he smiles back at me. His awkward yet perfect smile he always had going on.

I've known this thing for a while. Yes I said this thing, he's an alien I have as a friend. Something weird, i know. "We should get something to eat." He tells me. Crap.

I groan. "I was going home to sleep." I said sadly.

He pouted and shook me by the shoulders. "I'll come over then. While you sleep I'll play video games." He suggests.

"Okay, Okay! Let go!" I push him off.

Tae laughs and wraps his arm around my neck. We walk off out of the class down the halls of our school.

I knew Tae since childhood, first grade. He was the first to talk to me, but it was the weirdest way to start a conversation up with another person. He said and I quote, "you have beautiful eyes." And I could never get that out of my head. The next day we became friends and never left each other's side.

His parents are nice, nicer than mine sometimes. We would always stay at one another's house every weekend or sneak into each other's rooms on week days. It was fun but now life is more serious. Now I can't risk anything.

He lives on his own and so do I, we can call each other up at any time but there is no way on staying at each other's house. My life was adventurous till I had to go to college. Everything is planned but one thing. Marriage. I don't think I'll ever get married, I'm fine with it.

"I haven't been over your house in what seems forever!" Tae exclaims holding the door open to my apartment building. I walk in and walk by his side to the elevator. Something seems off. I look around waiting for the elevator. No one was around. Weird.

The elevator doors open and we both get in. I hit the number three button and watch the doors close. I lean my head back on the wall closing my eyes. Just let me sleep.

A ding comes from the elevator and I hear the doors open. I feel Tae grab me and push me out of the elevator lightly. "Come on, sleepy head." He laughs. I smile tiredly and start walking slowly to my door grabbing my keys from my pocket. The closer I'm getting to my bed the more tired I'm getting.

I fumble with the key on my door. Before Tae could grab it I open my door and almost fall in but I catch myself. Scanning my eyes throughout my apartment I notice how messy it was, I sigh and take off my shoes. My legs bring me to my room, I needed to put on comfortable clothes.

Hearing Tae stomp in and close the door I quickly close the door to my bedroom. I yawn and look around my room. My eyes widen when I witness my bed. I almost scream, but then remember about last night.

Jimin lied there still asleep, seeming like a prince. I gulp and make my way towards him, quiet enough not to make any sound. He was still in my robe. Jimin was lying on his stomach with his legs spiraled across the bed. "Hey..." I whisper nudging him. He moans and his eyes flutter open.

I can't believe he was still here. "Jungkook! What's taking you so long?!" Tae says from the living room the TV blaring. I panic.

"Look, don't come out until I say so." I run to my drawer and grab comfortable wear tossing it to Jimin as he sat up. "Put those on."

I leave my room and close the door. Making my way quickly to my bathroom where I had put my sleep-ware. Thats when I see Jimins clothes from last night. I stuff it in my laundry basket, I grab my comfortable wear and I put it on, tripping back to my living room collapsing on the sofa.

The whole time I kept glancing at my bedroom door not getting a blink of sleep. I was too nervous. Tae was playing video games not knowing who was in my apartment other than us.

My clock above the TV struck five. Tae cuts off the game and stands. I close my eyes pretending to be asleep. "Jungkook," he shakes me. Nothing wakes me up, he knows that. "I'm going. I'll see you tomorrow. Eat something tonight and get some rest." I can see him smiling as he says this.

When I hear him exit I get up on my feet once the door clicks shut. I run to my room and busted the door open. Jimin sat there by my window, his head on the ledge, the sun shines on him. He is so flawless, so extravagant and beautiful. What the hell is wrong with me?

I drag myself to him and nudge him once again. His eyes open and land on me. My heart seems to stop. I clear my throat and straighten myself. "I need to ask you some questions. To know more about you." I clarify.

If I didn't ask him anything he'd be a total stranger in my apartment and a stranger in my bed. In my bed? No way was that going to happen. I just had questions on where he is from, why he was there yesterday night and why the fuck he made me feel this certain way.

Okay I won't ask the last question but you get what I'm saying.

I'm curious about this man.