Loved

Jimin's P.O.V

"Get up, lazy!"

Water is poured on me. I gasp and sit up in my bed, awoken from a deep sleep and now my clothes all wet along with my bed sheets. "Come on! Get up!" More water was poured on me. I wipe my hair away looking at my girlfriend with utter disbelief. She stood there in front of me with another bucket of water in hand.

"Whats going?" I say beginning to stand. I try walking away just to get away from even more water being poured on me.

"You are a cheater!" She yells.

More water. I cough and shiver from the cold water that was splashed on me many times. What does she mean 'cheater'? "Please settle down, the neighbors will wake up." I tell her. But it doesn't stop her from grabbing my phone on the desk top next to her.

"Who is Jena?!"

"My boss!" I go to archive my phone.

The bucket is thrown at me. "You liar!" My phone clutched in her hand she chucks it at the wall and breaks into big pieces leaving a dent in the wall. "Get out!"

I'm physically pushed out by my now ex girlfriend out of my own apartment. The door opens and I fall into the hallway, my shoes thrown at me. After the door slams shut I sit there and hear the rain pour outside, lightning filling the dark space around me.

I grab my shoes, only one pair that were my sandals and put them on my wet feet. I didn't see this coming. I stood from the floor and walked off, tears coming to my eyes.

Once I'm out of the apartment complex I walk in a random direction and I keep walking, my shoes squeaking all the way. We were together for almost two years now, then she suspects me of cheating on her with someone over twenty years older than me. She's crazy. I'll never be allowed back in.

"Hey little boy, want some fun?"

I look over at three young women who stand together under unbrellas. Shaking my head I keep walking. "Women." I sneer.

When I feel like I'm miles away from my so called home I finally stop walking. My body gives out and I sit outside an open store.

I don't know how long I sat out there for, maybe ten twenty minutes till someone walked out. My legs didn't move allowing whoever they were to trip over me. They fell.

"What are you doing just sitting there, huh?" He stood grabbing his umbrella. I have had enough of yelling tonight. I don't answer and just stare off into space. "Don't you have a home?" He asks. Just leave me alone.

"Come on, stand. You're going to stay with me till you find somewhere else to go."

I look up at this man. Tall and handsome. Short hair, almost like a coconut but parted by the bangs. Thin pointy nose, on each side there was big brown eyes. Below his nose lied perfect thin lips.

I stood on my own will, but regret standing because I saw he was taller than me. The umbrella that he held is placed over me and the sweatshirt he wore was draped over my back. My heart flutters. He was amazingly kind unlike everyone else I know.

He walks forward and I'm by his side. It was really silent as he lead the way. Hopefully farther away from where I came from. I was really nervous, my heart was pounding out of my chest and I feel like I'm going to choke. The beat of my heart filled my ears and thats all I heard in the silence.

The umbrella that was over me closes realizing we had arrived to an apartment complex. We walk in and to the elevator, still silent that I'm afraid he could hear my heartbeat now when the rain had covered it up. He presses a button to a floor once we get in still standing by me but not close like under the umbrella. Gave me time to breathe.