Chapter 4 The End?

Jungkook's P.O.V

I reach my home. The same home I've had for three years. Where everything happened and might end today. I sat there on my bed waiting for the door to open, for Jimin to walk in like nothing is wrong. When something is. He was cheating. At least, that's what I think. And I'll keep thinking that. Nothing can change my mind. No matter how hard I try.

They are grabbing a bite so it might take a while. I have to collect myself, my thoughts and what I will say. It's 8:21 and I got here at eight. I was getting impatient. I couldn't help but fidget, my leg bobbing up and down because of my nervousness. God I hated this.

I hear the door open. Standing slightly but I sit back down taking a couple deep breaths. Jimin walks into my apartment more and looks over at me. "I thought you'd be home later. Did you study hard?" He says sitting next to me. I nod and clench my fists trying to scramble my words so they sound right.

"Jimin, you would tell me if something was going on wouldn't you?"

"Of course. Why?"

I sigh, my eyes stinging. "But you wouldn't tell me you were cheating, would you?"

"Jungkook, what is this about?"

I turn to him. "You know exactly what this is about. You cheating, Jimin!" I snap at him.

"Cheating...? I'm confused on what you are saying. Jungkook, calm down please."

"Oh shut up, you whore!"

Jimins hand crosses my face, hard. It quiets the room. "Don't fucking call me that! I'm not cheating on you, so you're the one that needs to shut up!" He yells at me.

I stand frustrated. "Then Who was that man you were with tonight, huh?! Care to explain that?!" I push.

"I wasn't cheating! You got it all wrong. Hobi is my dance partner." Jimin stands in front of me, I have to look down at him slightly.

"Oh cut the shit. I know already so just confess to it." I taunt.

"Jungkook, I didn't cheat!"

I laugh in anger. "Don't lead me on. I want you out tomorrow. If I see you still here when I get back I'm calling the cops for an intruder."

I grab the stuff I would need for a night. My charger, a change of clothes inside a bag and some money then my keys. Tonight I was going to stay in a hotel until tomorrow. I'm almost out the door before I feel strong yet small arms around my waist. "I'm begging you and I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart, I never cheated. And I never will." Jimin whispers sounding like he was crying.

I pull his arms away and almost push him down. "Your neediness is annoying. I've had enough." I look back at him one last time. Tears were falling down, a very sad expression. My heart wrenched.

The door closes and I stand outside of my apartment door. I felt horrible for doing this but my mind was telling me he was cheating. And that I needed to get out.

I have no where to go. Not until tomorrow. I have no one too. What in the world am I doing? I must be crazy to be leaving without hearing his excuse. That's right, I don't need his excuses, I've made up my mind. This is the end. Not unless I come back. I always do.