Respect

The next morning Cedric met Krystal at the foot of the staircase and instead of having breakfast in the great hall the two snuck off upstairs to their favorite retreat.

"Oh how I've missed this." Cedric sighed contently as he held Krystal's laying form in his arms.

Krystal smiled and kissed his lips softly. She couldn't deny that she too missed cuddling in the room of requirements with her boyfriend, without an Order member around.

"We should probably get going though." He added, "and I want you to promise me you will keep your nose clean today."

"I promise."

He kissed her once more before he walked her to Charms.

Krystal settled in with the trio for a double Charms class followed by double Transfiguration, both of which were filled with strong lecturing on the upcoming O.W.L.'s and the importance on passing.

"I see no reason why everybody in this class should not achieve an O.W.L. in Transfiguration as long as they put in the work." Said Professor McGonagall grimly.

No on remarked except for a few sounds of disbelief and protest.

"... Today we are starting vanishing spells. These are easier than conjuring spells, which you would not usually attempt until N.E.W.T. level, but they are still among the most difficult magic you will be tested on in your O.W.L."

Krystal perked up and even sat a little straighter, Sirius had in fact worked with her on both Vanishing and Conjuring spells as he felt they were "basics" she should know. Kreacher even praised her on her spells and techniques more than a few times, but to be fair he could have just been saying kind words.

The students began the Vanishing spells for the entire second half of the double class, by the end of Transfiguration both Hermione and Krystal had successfully vanished their snails. Earning them both Ten points each for Gryffindor, and they were also the only two to not be given homework.

"Where are you lot off to?" Krystal asked them after class.

"We're headed to the library to try and catch up on all this homework." Ron said, "how bout it Hermione you coming?"

Hermione simply lifted her head and stomped away to The Great Hall for lunch, she was obviously upset about something.

"You should join us." Harry added.

"Thanks but I really don't have much homework left, and to be honest you two better hop to it, it took me a solid hour to read up on Moonstones last night, an interesting read though."

The boys groaned.

"Hey Harry, we didn't get a letter this morning?" She asked. Harry shook his head and the three said goodbye before parting their ways.

Krystal sat with her friends at lunch and as she ate, it was Angelina who nudged her.

"What's up with that?" Angelina asked as she looked in the direction of the doors to The Great Hall.

Krystal turned her head and saw Cedric walking in with Gertrude. Krystal rolled her eyes before returning to her food. "It's nothing, they're probably just talking about patrols or something."

"I don't like her." Alicia put in as she scowled at the little blond happily chatting up Cedric.

"The quicker you get done with your O.W.L.'s the better!" Katie added pointedly, "who knows what that little snake is up to."

"Guys," Krystal sighed "there's nothing I can do without looking like the obsessively jealous girlfriend, Cedric won't like that, plus I know Cedric has no interest in her anymore."