Expelliarmus!

"Oi would you two come up for air sometime?" George snickered, "I swear all you ever do is snog."

Cedric threw George a very frustrated sort of look but George only smiled at his actions.

"What's up George?" Krystal asked slightly flustered with swollen lips.

"Well if you two are still interested, seems Harry's found a place for us to all practice our illegal activities." He stated as he sat down comfortably on one of the chairs at their table.

Cedric's eyes went wide at George's words as he began looking about the library worriedly. "Do you always have to be so careless?!"

"I care about a good many a things." George countered smoothly, "but I think that students sneaking about, well within school hours to practice school work is a bit rubbish. I mean it's basically a study group."

The three of them sat in silence for a bit as George's words settled in, it did seem a bit far fetched that students weren't permitted to learn certain things but Krystal knew full and well the extent behind the "rules."

"So are you going to tell us where the place Harry's found is?" Cedric asked as his patience was thinning. "Or are we suppose to just sit here all night?"

"Relax mate, it's gonna be 8 o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy."

Cedric looked to Krystal, he knew fully well where this "place" was as did Krystal "the room of requirements." She said low, "we know where it is."

"of course you two do." George said before he left the two alone once more.

"I don't like that George is so comfortable around you." Cedric said as he watch George smugly make his way out of the library.

Krystal stopped packing up her belongings and faced Cedric full on.

"Excuse me?" She asked with a slight laugh.

"I mean it, him and Neville, they're too, I don't know, they just seem too familiar with you...too friendly for my liking."

Krystal could hardly believe what she was hearing. "They're my friends."

This time Cedric chuckled a humorless laugh as he paid no attention to Krystal, he gathered his things and remained quiet.

"If you have something to say, please don't hold back." Krystal demanded as her anger began to flair at the unspoken insinuations.

"All I'm saying," Cedric said as he stopped messing with his quills and parchment. "You've just been seen around a lot with other guys is all. Running around school with George, watching HIM practice. Sneaking about with Neville, staying up all hours of the night and falling asleep with each other."

Krystal felt like she had been slapped.

"Are you really suggesting that I am messing around on you with George Weasley and Neville Longbottom?!"

He shrugged slightly, his face filled with sadness.

"If you think that then you don't know me at all." She stated.

"Then you're denying it?" He asked.

"I don't have to...plus I thought you hated jealousy." She stated as she grabbed her bag and stomped away angrily.

Krystal entered the Gryffindor common room and threw her bag down on the ground as she slumped into a chair.

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise?" Fred asked.

George looked down at his watch, "is it that time for you and Cedi-boy to break up again before you two make back up two weeks later?"

"Not now guys." Krystal commented a little sadly. Fred walked away smiling but George picked up on his friends sadness.