Chapter 2: Comfort from the unexpected

Ritsu POV

It's still raining...it's been raining for the past month...the tiny water droplets pound onto the rooftops of many apartments and buildings. I usually love the rain but now...I despise it...since the rain reminds me the time of the argument and when Masamune...confess his love...to the present me..not the past me anymore. I wanted to cry so much but the tears just wouldn't come...maybe I already shed too many tears of pain and suffering. I want Masamune to hold me again once more. That all I ever wanted but I know for sure that he isn't coming to me again. I want to his voice, I want to listen to his beating, and most of all I want him to kiss me nonstop.

I think it's best if we never see each other again

Don't tell me that?! Please....please.....just come back to me...Takano-san. Now...the tears have returned once again...rolling down my cheeks. The hot tears warm up my cold wet cheeks. Yes,...I'm outside of my apartment walking in the rain for at least in an hour. Luckily no one was there to see me crying from my broken heart. The rain began to pour harder and harder as the minute goes by but I could care less. Masamune isn't here with me anymore...I regretted never telling him how I felt for him. I believe that I could never fall in love with him again but I was wrong. I love him...I still do.

Hugging myself harshly in the rain as I stood in the rain, letting myself being soaked by the rain itself. As I stood near the edge of a small bridge. Watching the rain falling into the rough river of the water pushing through the path side to side. Just wondering what Kisa and others would do if...I died? What would Takano do?....he probably wouldn't care..he doesn't care about me anymore, he doesn't love me anymore. Just one little jump into the water is all I have to do. Right?

Besides no one will notice me being gone from the earth itself. Not even Masamune will notice or care if I just let the world. Once and for all.

Staring at the water of the river just a little while longer. Just one jump, just one little jump. Into the rough waves of the river. Taking one step closer to the edge of the bridge, ignoring everything else around me, the rain, the car screeching and honking, and my heart beating harshly into my ears.

But suddenly I felt someone pulling me away from the river and the bridge itself as we fallen onto the ground. Their arms were wrapped around me so tightly that I could hardly breathe at the moment. I notice the stranger's chest is very muscular but not muscular as Masamune chest I remember whenever he holds me inside his arms. Though it wasn't Masamune that was holding me right, it had a different scent, it hugs was a bit more gently. Looking up to see the person, who pulled away from my own death.

My eyes widen in shock as I was left speechless to see the person right in front of me, was none other than Yokozawa. I don't understand. Why Yokozawa?...Why? Why did Yokozawa save me? Why couldn't he just let me jump into the water? Why couldn't he let me died? Why...didn't Yokozawa leave me alone?

"Ritsu....what the hell were you thinking?" Yokozawa asked

I push him away harshly before glaring with anger. "Why didn't you let me jump? Why do you even care at all?" I shouted

"I can't let you died because Kisa-san and the others will miss you deeply if you were to die at such young age. Most of all,...Masamune would be devastated if he were to lose you again."

I hope deep in my heart that it was Masamune,...I don't want us to be separated anymore. Biting my lip harshly again, not caring the taste of iron entering my mouth. Tears soon rolled down my cheeks once more not caring about Yokozawa, seeing me cry. I thought I could stop crying for Masamune....but the pain is just too real. Sobbing quietly against him as Yokozawa hold me tighter inside his arms.

We stay in the same position just for a while longer not caring being soaked from the rain itself.

TBC