Chapter 3: A kiss worth taking

Third POV

Ever since the incident, Yokozawa decided to take the young brunette under his wing for a while. At first, it was intense and awkward at first but suddenly the business manager and the previous manga editor suddenly started to grow close. In fact, the two men's grew a bond over the past few months. Always discussing over novels, musically, and also a few some political conversation from here and there. They have never been this close before since they never really get along at first. Since Yokozawa was in love or so what Masamune and Ritsu thought at first. Yokozawa has fallen in love with the young brunette ever since he could've remembered.

In fact, Yokozawa has gone to the same high school that Onodera and Takano had attended but his last name was Katsura back then. Soon his parents decided to have a divorce out of the blues. The young business last name was changed into his mother's maiden name since she has full custody of him. Takafumi would've rather stay with his father in Tokyo since his mother was a drunk but there wasn't anything he could do. But none of that matters now since Onodera was with him in his arms right now as they watch The diary: of Anne Frank, which both men's favorite nonfiction novels which brought them to tears. Along with the movie even though that was a few things missing but they could care less.

Ritsu head was lying against Yokozawa chest as he listening to the man heart beating softly to the rhythm of his own heart. He had grown used to being inside of Yokozawa arms which made the brunette safe. In fact, even more, safer than being Masamune arms but Onodera wouldn't want to think about Masamune for the time being while living with Yokozawa since he didn't want to disturb the businessman. There were times where Ritsu would cry at night in silent as he dreamt about Masamune every now and then.

Takafumi grabbed the young brunette hand which causes him to blush lightly as his heart flutters a bit. The brunette couldn't understand why he was having these feelings for this man. Ritsu wanted to look away but Takafumi grey eyes were staring down at his emerald green eyes. The brunette heart began to race faster and faster, wanting to look away but couldn't as they brought their faces closer to each other. Ritsu could feel the blush appearing on his face as he closes his eyes.

Soon their lips have finally met each other as they press against each other. The kiss seems so pure and alive at the moment. They kiss passionately that there was no need to make the kiss deeper as it was perfect just the way it was. Once they broke the kiss, Ritsu blush lightly while looking away happily as for Takafumi blush as well with a pure smile on his face.

"Ritsu.," Yokozawa said

"Takafumi.,"Ritsu replied

There was nothing to say as they both knew that they're feeling has grown for each other over the past two months. Probably this was something that Onodera need at the moment. But it's time to move on from Masamune and have a happy life with Yokozawa Takafumi. Ritsu brought to his lips onto his lover's lips once more for the night. 

TBC