Chapter 4: Confrontation

The business eyes were basically almost shutting down during work as seemingly the author decided to wait until the last minute of the deadline. Not only did it drive the editors insane but also the people in charge of the sale are going insane as well. Rubbing his temple in stress as the businessman has forgotten his papers as well. He could've called his beloved but the navy haired man doesn't want disturb his love. Sighing quietly to himself, as he might as well start over from where he left off.

Yokozawa felt two hands covering his eyes as hearing a light giggle behind. He knows that giggle and those hands from anywhere else. Laughing to himself as the two hands disappear from his sight revealing Ritsu before him along with his suitcase.

"Ritsu, what are doing here?" Yokozawa asks even though knowing the answer but still love his love speak to him. The brunette laughs lightly before pecking his lips against the businessman. Wrapping his arms around Yokozawa neck as they smile happily at each other before kissing passionately once more. Ritsu broke the kiss before placing himself against Yokozawa chest as he felt his lover hugging me tightly in his arms. They listen their heart beating rapidly like nonstop.

"Yokozawa, I love you" Ritsu whispers

"I love you too, Ritsu"

None of this wanted to end at any time or by anyone else that could disturb. The businessman kisses the brunette forehead causing the younger man to blush. They chuckle lightly, Yokozawa appreciates the brunette for bringing his suitcase with all the papers he needed. Kissing the brunette once before reassuring him that he would return home by midnight, so there no need to worry since he wasn't alone in the building.

Ritsu smile before letting the business return back to home as he was the only one left the business department. Yokozawa needed to finish the paperwork finish by tomorrow morning so it was better to be safe than to be sorry.

Before returning back to work Yokozawa eyes widen to the person that standing in the doorway in front of him. His best friend during his college years, Takano Masamune was giving him a lifeless glare. It was the first time that the two friend has met up ever since the grey-eyed man started dating the brunette. Yokozawa and Ritsu wanted to keep their relationship on a low profile since Masamune not approve of this since it would cause drama. Yokozawa looked away from his friend as he gathers the papers he needed to finish.

"How long?" Masamune asks

"What?" Yokozawa replied questioningly trying to be oblivious but knowing it wouldn't work. Masamune march up to the businessman pulling him by the collar of his shirt. This was the first time that the businessman has ever seen his close friend in pure rage. Though this was the punishment of the betrayal he made, then he'll take it. Yokozawa loved Onodera more than anything in else, he would take a few bruises for his love from here and there.

"How long has this relationship going on? When did it start?" Masamune growled

"It's none of your concern" Yokozawa replied before pushing the editor away from him.

"It's done concern me, especially since it's Ritsu, you decided to date"

"Why do you care? You're the one that decided to push Onodera away. You're the one that told me that both of you should see new people. You're the one that ended the relationship, not me!" 

Yokozawa soon began to breathe heavily after shouting at the editor. The businessman and the editor stood in silence, as both of them hasn't said anything at all. Masamune looks away from Yokozawa, the words that the businessman spotted out were nothing more than the truth. There was a cold-blooded secret of why Masamune and Ritsu relationship has suddenly fallen apart in front of everybody.

Masamune knew he was the main cause of Onodera pain and suffering after the incident. The editor didn't take the chance to apologize to the brunette. Now the man he's love is now with his close friend since their college years. The betrayal and jealousy have posses his heart but now it's for the best that Ritsu should start a new life with Yokozawa. That should be a new start for the both of them.

"Just take care of Onodera, if you ever, ever dare to break his heart...I won't hesitate to win Ritsu back" Masamune blackmail

"That's would be the last thing I'll ever do, I won't ever dare to break Ritsu heart like you did" Yokozawa replied

TBC