Chapter 5: Moving Forward

Ritsu POV

A year later

Ever since Yokozawa and I began dating, everything in our lives has suddenly changed for the best. When he saves me from committing suicide I guess I owe my life to me, since if he didn't stop me then we wouldn't be the couples that we are until this day. Whenever we hug or kiss, I feel my heart skip a beat or two, I don't know despite the fact we been dating for almost a month now. After work, he makes time to stay up late night with me watching movies with me despite we sleep almost toward to the end. We would chuckle every time we wake up in each other's arms.

We would often take long walks at the park during the late evenings when Yokozawa comes home early. I would hold onto his arm as we gaze at the moon together. Just like we're doing right now. Laying down on the soft grass underneath our favorite tree as we gaze at the beautiful full moon. Our hands are interacted with each other not daring to let go one another. I was against Yokozawa chest just listening to his heart beating just for me, just only for me. Feeling his lips against my forehead cause my heart flutters slightly before feeling his lips on top of mine.

"Ritsu, my love. Ever since you enter into my life, my entire view of the earth has suddenly changed. I could've never ask anyone else but you, and you only. You're my entire world, you're my everything ." he said.

Yokozawa slowly pulled out a black velvet box right before my eyes, I cover my mouth in shock just feeling the tears daring to escape from my eyes. Takafumi has kneel down before me as he opening the box revealing golden ring with an emerald embedded in the middle. He still held my hand with his gently, as the tears continue to stream my face.

"Onodera Ritsu, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband for the rest of our lives?" Takafumi proposed

I began sobbing lightly before jumping into Takafumi arms as I place my lips against his. We kiss passionately. We didn't care about the salty taste of my tears that slid down pass my kiss. All I care about is Takafumi and becoming his husband in the nearby future.

"Yes, I'll be your husband. I'll be the husband of Yokozawa Takafumi" I replied

Takafumi slid the golden ring on my finger as we once more as a celebration of our engagement. I'll be happier than I am now.  

TBC