Chapter 3

Somehow I've found myself alone in a room with eleven members of a famous Korean boy group.

After I blurted out Jihoon's name from shock, he pulled me into his apartment room and told me to take a seat on the couch. Everything happened so fast and I didn't have time to question him, which I am currently regretting.

When I sat down, the other members slowly gathered around me, keeping a slight but obvious distance as if I were some dangerous animal at the zoo.

It's been five minutes (or at least feels like it), since then. I've been staring at my nails the whole time, but can feel the weight of the group's gaze focused strictly on me.

Taking a deep breath, I muster up the courage to break the silence.

"So..." I begin. "Anyone want to tell me why I'm here?"

I look up and take the time to stare into the eyes of each of the members.

One by one, I try naming them, keeping in mind all of the pictures my sister owns of the group.

'Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jaehwan, Park Woojin, Ong Seongwoo, Kang Daniel, Yoon Jisung, Ha Sungwoon, Lee Daehwi, Bae Jinyoung, Lai Guanlin, and Park Jihoon.' I say in my head, surprised at how easily I recognized each person.

"Uh, before that, can you tell us your name?" Daniel asks.

"Oh, my name is Lyra Garcia." I respond, and quickly add, "I'm part of the foreign exchange student program at Jihoon, Guanlin, Daehwi, Jinyoung, and Woojin's school."

The five people who I name look to the others in confusion, as if expressing the phrase: 'We didn't know she went to our school.'

"Uh, well, if that's all, I'm leaving."

"No, wait!" Jisung exclaims, before I'm able to stand up. "We still haven't told you the reason we brought you in here!"

The members move in closer, trying to block my way, leading me to scratch my head out of annoyance.

"Okay, just tell me, so I can leave already."

"Can you please not tell anyone we live in the same apartment?" Jihoon requests, as he sits on one of the armrests of the couch.

'Is that all?' I immediately think, but instead say, "Yeah, don't worry about it. I won't."

The members loosen up and instantly look more relaxed after I say this. I even hear some of them sigh with relief.

"Don't you all live in a dorm, though?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"This is Jihoon's apartment, but we're helping him finish packing his things to put in the dorm." Seongwoo answers, motioning to the various boxes sprawled on the floor.

"You lived here by yourself?" I turn to look at Jihoon.

"Yeah, my company actually let my stay here before Produce 101."

"Oh, I see."

"We just don't want anyone to know that because our fans will probably go crazy and cause problems for the other tenants."

"Our manager will get pissed, too, if she knew we'd been going here without her permission." Woojin adds, causing the other members to nod in agreement.

"Jisung-ah! Why did you let everyone go out without one of the staff members? What if one of you gets into some kind of scandal?" Jisung speaks with a higher tone of voice, trying to imitate their manager. The other members giggle at his impression.

"Ever since Produce 101, we barely get to go anywhere by ourselves." Sungwoon pouts.

"That sucks and I feel really bad for all of you, but I really should get going, it's almost two in the morning." I say, pointing at the clock above the front door.

The group splits to allow me to leave. I rush out the door, before they change their minds to let me go.

"Ah, see you tomorrow, Lyra." Jihoon says, from behind me.

I smile at the thought that I had just spoken to one of the most popular Korean boy groups worldwide and exit the room, slightly giddy.

"Wanna be my babe.."

My mood abruptly drops, as I hear the clear sound of another song blasting from the room I had just left.

"I'm done." I mutter, while dragging my feet down the stairs. "Guess I'm just not getting any sleep tonight."

Author's Note: Heyy! It's been awhile since I updated this fanfic, so I'm happy I finally had the time to write a new chapter. I hope that every who celebrates Christmas had an amazing one yesterday and got to rest up! Thank you for reading this and please add my fan fiction to your library, favorite this chapter, or comment! ☺️

 I hope that every who celebrates Christmas had an amazing one yesterday and got to rest up! Thank you for reading this and please add my fan fiction to your library, favorite this chapter, or comment! ☺️