Chapter 28

Couple days later

I am sitting in my room. watching Ice Age, the meltdown. when Bill walks in.

"hello Sir, how are you"? I ask.

"I am fine. I would like to talk to you". he says.

I looked up at him and gave him my full attention.

"please come down stairs". He said.

I followed him to the living room he sat down. I followed sat down in mine.

"Billy told me what you want to know". He says.

"Yes", I said in a whisper.

"because I took you". "You left and I am not telling you details so don't ask". "I found you and I made you come with me". "your family and HIM are looking for you". He hissed at me.

"Billy told me I left". "he didn't say why". I tell him

"You are worried I am going to go back to him and leave you again". "you keep me here". I ask

"Yes", he replied.

"Don't you think that's a little unfair"? I asked

"yes, it is unfair but I am not losing you again". Bill says

"do they even know I am alive"? I say

"Yes, and they know where you are but they can't get in". Bill tells me

all I could do is cry there was nothing I could say. I just cried and cried, then his eyes went soft again and it was Billy.

"You ok? Billy asks.

"I am so sorry". I cried.

he grabbed and hugged me. He just held me in his arms. I always felt safe with Billy. I knew he would do anything he can to make me feel better. he rubbed my back.

"I wish there was something I could do". Billy tells me.

"Thank you" I say between tears, "but Bill will never". I say.

He picked me up and carried me to my room, he put me on my bed. handed me my teddy. He sat at the end of the bed.

"I wish he trusted you". "I wish there was some way you could prove you are devoted to him". Billy says.

"Billy, it would never work". "I am so scared of Bill". "He has gotten darker". "I never saw that side of him". "he always kept it hidden". "I mean I wasn't blind but I liked the dark". "all this is just so scary I mean I am surrounded by armed men". I tell him.

"there here to make sure they can't get in". Billy says.

"Yes, Bill told me". I replied.

He got up and left. I grabbed the blanket and sat there thinking. ok so Bill did something and I left and I moved on to another man. That man is looking to get me. I hate this. I hate not remembering. I want my memory back. after a while of thinking about everything he said. I drift off to sleep.