Promises, Dinner and Rent

Jake was sitting in the sun of her backyard, refusing to go in the pool while her spaz of a sister was letting out excess energy, when someone plopped down beside her.

"Wilkomen, Godot," Jake muttered, not even bother to look up.

"Hola, Señorita," Godot returned, "Why aren't you going in the pool?"

"She's a spaz," Jake shrugged, like it was obvious.

"I suppose that's a good enough reason," he allowed, "But that's not why I came out here... I came to colle-"

"Yeah, yeah," Jake waved away, "10th letter."

"10th letter?" Godot blinked, "What kind of payment is that?"

"The kind that tells you a significant letter in my name," Jake replied.

"Hey! Letter 10!" AnnaBell called to her sister, sending a splash at both of them, "Come on in!"

______

"This is a really bad idea, Mein liebes Mädchen," Klavier whispered.

"Shh," Jake shushed the prosecutor as the two stalked her sister and her companion.

"So... AnnaBell," her friend, Calvin Parkers, laced their hands together, "When do I get to see you outside of school?"

"I don't know, Calvin," she muttered, "Probably not for a while."

"Hmm... Their a couple," Klavier smirked.

"They both wish they were," Jake corrected, annoyed, "But AnnaBell is afraid to see him other than outside of school because of our... Predicament."

"Ah... Well I suppose we'll have to change that," Klavier chuckled, "What do you think?"

"Cool with me," Jake agreed, "While this plan is taking place, though, I'm taking over your apartment

______

"This is really suspicious," AnnaBell told Klavier as she was ushered out to his car, "Why can't I just go to this stupid restaurant in my normal clothes?"

"I got dressed up," Klavier countered.

"You're always dressed up," AnnaBell grumbled.

"If you dressed up more often," Klavier suggested, "You wouldn't have to wear something different. Look, I know your just worried about Ihre Schwester, but you will have fun, ja?"

"Hmm," she muttered, climbing into the passenger's side of the car. They drove there in silence.

"Mein liebes Mädchen," Klavier whispered to her, pointing out his window, "Someone's here to see you."

"What?" she turned to see Calvin talking to Apollo, "Oh my gawd..."

"Well, don't keep him waiting," Klavier smirked, opening his own door, "I'm sure our boys would like to start our double date, soon."

---

Catty: Hmm... I think this chapter could have been better.

Westly: Welp, you'll have to wait a while to upload it! Quick! Harem! Before Franziska comes, grab the main characters! /harem-grabs-AnnaBell\

AnnaBell: Ah! /Harem-runs-away\

Franzy: COME BACK HERE! /Whip\

Jake: They... Are so dead.

Catty: Oh, yeah.