Sexy Shower. Part 2

Just as Jack was finishing up in the shower, he heard the door burst open and when Jack slowly spun around, there stood a topless Mark who was just stood there biting his bottom lip not knowing how to react next. Jack thought that Marks reaction was so cute. When the realisation of what was going on hit both men, they both stood there and had huge toothy grins. "Sean" "Mark" both men said each others name at the same time. Both young males the chuckled at their impeccable timing. The room fell silent as Jack was searching for something to say in the mean the room was filled with sound, the sound of Marks voice. "I love you, if you do not feel the same way, I completely understand and I'm sorry I walked in here but you see I had a gut feeling that you had left the bathroom door unlocked for a reason and I've wanted to be honest with you about my feelings for a while now so today seemed like the perfect opportunity." blurted out Mark who stood like a rabbit caught in the head lights with tears building up in his eyes as he couldn't take his eyes off of Jack's stunning body. "Oh Mark, my silly silly Markimoo, of course I love you, I fell in love with you the minute I saw you when I watched my first video of yours. At first I didn't believe anything would ever happen because I thought you were straight but when you admitted that you were bi, I knew I had a chance and I knew I couldn't not do anything, I didn't want regrets, I knew I needed to try and I knew your reactions would give me more information." Mark eyes lit up and the tears soon practically disappeared, he started to believe that his dreams had just come true "Ohhh Mark can you come and help me, I can't reach my back" Jack whispered in a sexually deep voice as he beckoned mark over with his right index finger and a wink. Mark knew that was Jack's way of getting him into the shower with him although he probably did need a bit of help with his back. Mark decided to slowly striptease Sean as his jeans and boxers were removed piece by piece. Mark licked his lips and he moved his hands up and down his body and asked "Do you like?" He slowly got onto his hands and knees and crawled across the floor to the shower as he was standing up to get into the shower, he took Jack's hardened dick into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down a few times, licking Jack's shaft and kissing the tip.
Once Mark had gotten into the shower, both lovers stood in the shower kissing each other passionately. It felt like fireworks going off in their stomaches, it was like hundreds of butterflies fluttering in their stomachs. Eventually, when they parted for air, Sean turned to Mark and said " Just wait until when the fans find out about us can you imagine the pics etc. They are going to have a field day." Both men chuckled at the thought. Mark started kissing Sean's neck and looked for his sweet spot nibbling and leaving love bites to show that Jack was now spoken for. Sean had decided that it clearly meant he had to mark Mark to indicate that Mark was now spoken for. He gave another wink to Mark and started to leave bites all over Mark's neck and chest. After the YouTubers were convinced  they had marked eachother enough, they continued attacking each others lips with kisses. This shower was certainly a hot and steamy shower. The water was pounding upon both of the lovers. Jack broke from the kisses and slowly got down onto his knees and while doing so never took his eyes off of Mark, Sean bit his lip with excitement of knowing his life was perfect right now. He started to give a blowjob to his man. He would go as deep down as he could until he could feel Marks huge dick at the back of his throat until he practically gagging. He was playing  with  Marks balls with his hands while his mouth was dealing with Marks dick. Jack would kitten lick and  kiss Marks tip. Jack would hum on Marks dick, the vibrations sending Mark nearly over the edge. Mark grabbed Jack's head and thrust into a Marks mouth until he could feel pre-cum. For about 5 minutes all you could hear was Mark moaning with pleasure, groaning Jack's name and various swear words. Both of the young men were getting very breathless. After a while Mark suggested they continued this in the bedroom. Mark picked up Sean and carried him to his bed bridal style. On the way both attacking each other with kisses. Mark stopped in the hallway and depended the kiss, where both males discovered each others tongues and loving every second of their lives.