Sexy Shower. Part 3.

A/N
I wasn't sure of a title so I just went with Sexy Shower. To be honest this third part doesn't even take place in or near the shower but obviously the other two parts were.

Once the lovers got to Mark's bed, Mark gently placed Jack on the bed. Mark then asked Jack if he wanted to be on his back or on his hands and knees. Sean had a think and decided that he wanted to be led on his back. Jack felt dizzy was excitement, adrenaline and nerves. Jack calmed himself and he laid down on on his back and put his legs up in the air, Mark took ahold of Jack's legs and placed them so that they were resting up against his shoulders. Mark held his fingers out and Jack took Mark's fingers into his mouth and sucked on them as a lube. Mark then entered a finger and Jack moaned with pain at this foreign object. Mark knew he had to do this to loosen Jack up and let him get a vague idea of what this would be like. Mark then proceeded to add a second finger and he scissored Jack. After a couple of minutes stretching Jack, Mark reached over into his bedside cabinet and grabbed some lube, he placed some on his dick and slowly started to enter Jack. He got the tip and waited for Jack to get used to it. At first Jack was in pain but he knew he had to give it time as it was a whole new feeling. Eventually after some moments Jack acknowledged that Mark could continue. Mark pushed all the way in and waited for Jack to adjust again, when Jack was content, he signaled to Mark to continue. Mark slowly started thrusting in Jack. As the minutes passed by the pain had practically been replaced by pleasure. Jack could feel his virginity slip away but he didn't mind, he was over the moon it was Mark that was taking it away and not just anyone. Jack knew Mark cared as he continuously asked if he was okay or whether he wanted to stop or anything and although Jack was in some pain he didn't want it to stop for once both men were in heaven and it was nothing but pleasure. Jack knew the phrase, no pain, no gain. Jack suddenly jilted as he practically saw stars, he let out the biggest moan ever and Mark then knew he had found his prostate. Jack was sweating and moaning all in one and couldn't make our basic english sentences. Mark kept hitting that spot knowing full well he was close. Mark let out a string of non-understandable words which Jack was pretty sure was swear words and Jack's names. With that Mark exploded in Jack, he rode out his high and pulled out of Jack. Jack was just in awe with love for Mark and what they just done. Mark then got between Jack's legs and gave Jack a blowjob, doing everything to Jack like what Jack did to him in the shower only an hour prior to this. When Mark was licking and kissing the tip of Jack's dick, Jack felt the pool in his stomach and moaned "M..Mark I'm cumming." With that Mark took all of Jack's length and took all of Jack's sweet juices and swallowed every last bit, finishing by licking his lips. The young lovers put some clean boxers on and just led in bed cuddling and kissing each other until the both fell asleep.