Having Markipliers Baby

Jack's POW

Me and Mark Edward Fischbach have been friends with benefits for awhile now. We have been friends practically all our lives and one day we both felt a connection of some sort and Mark suggested we become friends with benefits. I was always hoping for more but I was happy to take what I could get. The problem is, I have started to feel more than what I believe I should do for Mark and I honestly don't know how to deal it or even how to go about it.

One morning I was led asleep in bed when out of the blue I felt sick, what is worse is that I knew I was going to be sick so I dashed to my bathroom. I brought all contents in my stomach up until my stomach was empty. At first I thought I had gone down with a bug but something didn't add up as within 5 minutes I was feeling hungry but I wanted something specific, I wanted a chocolate and jam and butter sandwich. After I had eaten it, I sat there and started to ponder, why I wanted such an odd sandwich. I then had the worse thought in my head possible, I knew there was cases of male pregnancies in my family generations ago. As if things couldn't get any worse, I had a text from Mark asking if I was free, the dread and fear then kicked in. If I was pregnant, there would be no chance that Mark would want me to keep it, after all, we are only fuckbuddies and I guess you could say even the fact I am a male would be enough, Mark would never want to hear from me or see again, he would think I'm nothing more than a freak. However, all the family has always been brought up to not ever get an abortion (whether you were the Mother or the Father).I was truly stuck. I decided to take some deep breaths and not think anymore of it until I had some real proof to go on. I grab my wallet, phone and keys and coat and then go out to my car and drive to the local supermarket. I picked up 5 pregnancy tests along with other bits and bobs like bread and milk, I paid for it and went straight home. While I was in the supermarket, Mark rang me 6 times but I couldn't be brave enough to answer the phone to him. I got back home, I set my stuff on the kitchen counter, I then proceeded to grab 2 pregnancy tests and ran to the bathroom. I carried out the first test and waited for the result, my heart sunk when I saw the positive sign. I then carried out the second test and broke down into tears when I saw the result on that one too. Two positive results, to me that was too good to be true. I sat there not knowing what to do. During this period, all I could hear was my phone going like mad, I just automatically knew it was Mark. I made my way to the living room where I passed out with stress. It was just like transported into a world of Darkness.

Mark's POW

I know me and Jack are friends with benefits but I can't help it anymore I seriously love him, I always did but I don't think he feels the same which is why I suggested we be fuckbuddies basically. However, it has gotten to the point where I can't do this anymore. I need him, I want him for my own as my boyfriend and then hopefully my husband one day and then the other parent of our children (if we got around to adopting any as neither of us would be able to conceive but that doesn't bother me). I have tried to contact him all day but I am not getting a reply from him and this isn't like him, my gut is telling me something is wrong. I grab my belongings and ran to the car to get to Jack.

After a 2 minute drive to his apartment, I knock on the door desperately hoping he will answer the door but when there is no response, I go to grab a flowerpot by his apartment door to grab the spare emergency key he keeps hidden under the flowerpot. I let myself in and I'm horrified with what I find. I find Jack on the floor passed out with no real indication as to why. I put Jack into the recovery position where I find his eyes are red and puffy like he has been crying. I check his pulse and everything seems to be okay. I then ring our friend Felix who is a doctor to come and check Jack over. While I am waiting for Felix I check the apartment to check that there is nothing abnormal, I then come to the bathroom where I can smell sick, I see if there is any visible sick as that is what could have caused him to pass out. I then look to the bathroom drawers and my eyes widen in shock, two pregnancy tests which both read positive. I wonder if this could be Jacks or whether he has met a girl and knocked her up, tears well up in my eyes at the confusion of this situation. With that, I hear a knock on the door and I open the door to find Felix, I let him and explain what I know of the situation so far to him. I then ask him something I thought I would never ask, I ask Felix if it could be possible that Jack is pregnant. With that we hear a weak Irish squeaky voice answering " Yes it can be possible for me to be pregnant Mark because I am." I look down to where the sound came from to find a conscious Jack who was clearly going to burst into tears. As I try to comprehend what is going on I let out a simple "oh.. "

TO BE CONTINUED....