Epilouge 2

At Elysian high school many students learn normal things. Math, history, reading, writing, and so on. At Elysian Escape high school.. it's different. Students here are anything but normal. Elysian Escape students are taught how to become assassins. Their daily life is hectic and may feel never-ending, but at the end of the day they come home with loads of money. Five students at Elysian Escape, Scarlett, Nate, Maki, Matt, and Hailow, are assassins-in-training.

Scarlett came from a friendly family and her childhood was sweet.. until her parents were having another child. Once they told her, she ran away in anger and found another orphan girl on the streets, Hailow. They made their way towards Elysian Elementary - where they met Nate, Maki, and Matt. Everyday the five children would hang out together. Once they made it to Junior High, Elysian Escape's headmistress Lila saw they were different from the other children. She pulled the five out of Elysian Junior High and into Elysian Escape Junior High. Here there were dorms which was perfect for most of the students, as they were orphans. Elysian schools have about 300 students, while Elysian Escape schools have about 100 at most.

In Elysian Escape, it is not rare to see the students have crushes on one another, but it is rare to see them engage in relationship. Being an assassin can lead to the students having almost to NO time for relationships. It isn't impossible though, and it has happened many times before.

Headmistress Lila made the five share a large apartment dorm, and this is where the story begins.