Chapter One

Home Sweet Not So Sweet?

Scarlett: (Runs up to Hailow, Maki, Nate, and Matt) Hey Guys! Where you heading to?

Hailow: Hey Scarlett, Headmistress Lila sent Matt to find you.. She told us all to meet in her office.

Scarlett: Wha-?! Matt, why didn't you come get me?!

Matt: Uh, duhhh, free ice cream at the ship near the dorms! I got sidetracked.. hehe..

Scarlett: (facepalm and sighs) Well, did Headmistress Lila say any reason at all on why she called all 9f us to her office?

Nate: Only thing she said was to 'speak with us'..

Hailow: (Looks at time on her phone) COME ON, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!

They all run to Headmistress Lila's office

Headmistress Lila: Hello. Glad to see you came.

Hailow: Good afternoon, Headmistress Lila!

Matt: May I ask why you called us down? Are we in trouble? I don't remember doing anything bad... lately.. (Looks at others) Did you guys do anything bad? DID YOU BLAME IT ON ME? (Gasps)

Nate: (Laughs) Not that I can remember..

Scarlett: (Shrugs)

Hailow: Guys... SHH!

Headmistress Lila: No no, nothing bad.

Matt: Phew!

Headmistress Lila: The reason I called you down here is because we have an issue. You five were some of my first students, and now there's a little... too many.. students. There aren't enough dorms for the rest of the new students. And this means, you all will share the large dorm.

Hailow: Say That again-?!

Scarlett: We're sharing a dorm?!

Matt: WE'RE SHARING A DORM! LET'S PARTAY!

Nate: Fine by me! Anything so I don't have to share a dorm with that weird freshman.. xD

Hailow: Maki? Are you okay? You haven't talked in awhile.

Maki: Sorry. We get our own rooms, right?

Headmistress Lila: Yes Of course. All of you get your own rooms.

Nate: Good! Tell that freshman to stop picking his nose while you're at it!

Matt: Yeah every time me and Nate hang in his dorm he's always picking his nose and it makes me not want to eat anymore.

Hailow: Is all you can do or think about is eating?!

Matt: (Shrugs) Food's food. And food tastes goodddddd.

Maki: ...

Matt: Just Like-

Maki: (Pulls our katana and swings it right in front of Matt) Stop talking.

Hailow: We all know what you were going to say Matt. We all know.

Nate: When Do we get to pick our rooms?

Headmistress Lila: Right now!

Once headmistress Lila stood up she led all of them to their new dorm.

Headmistress Lila: Here we are! Dorm-Apartment 3. Downstairs is where the entrance, yard, kitchen, dining room, living room, and stairs are. Upstairs are your bedrooms. Enjoy~ (Goes back to her office)

Scarlett: Yass now I don't have to stay with that stinky roommate... T^T

Hailow: Just Like we wanted ever since we enrolled in school Scar! Remember when you were running away? And you ran into me years and years ago?

Maki: Hailow, were you running away too?

Hailow: No...

Matt: She's always been an orphan xD

Hailow: (Kicks Matt)

Matt: OW!

Hailow: Hmph!

They all walk into their new dorm and head upstairs to pick their new rooms