Chapter Sixteen

Two-Sided

*A couple days later, vacation week*

Hailow: (Runs up from her shipping basement) (Slams the door) Who.. went.. through.. MY... SSSHIPIPIPIPIPIPIPSSS??!?!?!?!?!?!

Maki, Scarlett, Nate: (They all stare at Hailow)

Maki: (Sighs) Calm down.

Scarlett: I didn't go down there??

Nate: Me neither..

Hailow: Whoever touched.. or went near.. them... THEY- UGH! (Punches the wall so hard that there's a hole in the wall now)

Scarlett: Woah woah woah! Calm down Hailow!

Hailow: CALM?! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD ALL OF YOU, THAT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LATELY AND SHIPS ARE MY WAY OF ESCAPING MY REALITY! I WANT IT TO STOP! AND YOU ALL DISRESPECT ME BY GOING DOWN THERE AND MESSING EVERYTHING UP! YOU ALL HAVE NO EXCUSE, I SAW YOU LAST NIGHT AT 1:30 AM GO DOWN THERE AND MOVE EVERYTHING! YOU THREW MY SHRINES! ALL OF THEM.. ARE BROKEN NOW!

Maki: What the-

Nate: What has gotten into you Hailow?!

Hailow: Into ME?! ME?!

. . .

Hailow: I'LL TELL YOU! I SAID I CAUGHT YOU ALL DOWN THERE, ALL OF YA! TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T! I'M GOING INSANE! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T!

Scarlett: Hailow, stop yelling!

Hailow: YOU STOP BEING NOSY!

Scarlett: Nosy? You're the one jumping to conclusions! We never went down there, so calm down!

Hailow: I AM FED UP, WITH ALL OF YOU!

Nate: Breathe Hailow!

Hailow: You know what... BACK OFF! I'M GONNA KILL YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND, NATE! (Laughs insanely) (Pushes Scarlett into the kitchen counter and pulls out a pen to stab Scarlett with)

Scarlett: ... What is wrong with you?! (Kicks Hailow's feet so she falls and runs upstairs)

Hailow: (Drops the pen) W-What.. d-did I just d-do?! S-Scarlett!!

Maki: . . .

Nate: I.. uh..

Hailow: I- I-

Maki: Explain what just happened...

Hailow: I- I- I think I'm going to be sick.. (Runs to the bathroom)

Nate: What just happened?

Maki: I don't know.. I'll go check in with Hailow. Can you check with Scarlett?

Nate: Yeah.. (Goes upstairs)

Maki: Hailow, what's wrong?

Hailow: Th-That wasn't me! I swear! I didn't mean to push her.. I wouldn't do that..

Maki: I know.

Hailow: (Opens the bathroom door) How do you know when I don't even know?!

*Upstairs with Scarlett and Nate*

Scarlett: She pushed me so my arm hit the stove and my head bashed on the counter.. and my back slammed into the counter too..

Nate: I'm not sure what's going on with Hailow, or why she did that, but I'm sure she wouldn't mean to do that.

Scarlett: (Nods) I agree..

*Downstairs with Maki and Hailow*

Hailow: (Crying) Maki, you have to believe me! I swear!

Maki: I believe you.

Hailow: (Stops crying and looks at Maki insanely) Maybe I'm going insane? I don't control myself anymore.. do I? But you don't want to admit that? (Laughs creepily)

Maki: What are you talking about?

Hailow: (Cries) Please.. just help me.. Tell Scarlett I'm sorry! (Stops crying and looks at Maki insanely again) I'm not me anymore, am I? I should just.. give up? Hahahahaha..

Maki: No. We're going to help you.

Hailow: I'm not going.. to.. let you help me.. Hahahahahaa...

Maki: Too bad.

Hailow: I CAN'T EVEN BE ALONE IN MY MIND.. I CAN'S SPEAK FOR MYSELF.. HELP ME MAKI..

Maki: Alright. (Calls Mr. Schwaltz Hypnotizing Inc.)

. . .

Maki: (Hangs up) Scheduled an apointment in 40 minutes.

Hailow: Cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it cancel it

Maki: No.