Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

Harry's POV(Back In England with Harry now)

 I wanted to have Morgan back home but I couldn't because she was in America with her mother. I wanted to ring her but I didn't because it would be a different time to now. 

I missed my little girl but I guess I just have to let go of her for once. 

Morgan's POV

I looked over at Alex as we sat on his bed doing nothing. I knew he was something because he didn't look like a normal human man. 

"What are you I need to know what you are. You must be something because you don't even look like you should be eighteen. I bet you aren't even eighteen and your like twenty." He looked at me like he should be telling me something. 

"I guess I should tell you what I am. I'm twenty-six and I'm a werewolf. I have the largest pack in the world and I'm the Alpha." He can't be twenty-six. 

"What am I to you. Just some fuck or a slut! And you can't be twenty-six I mean you look like you twenty not twenty-six! I know about mates but I can't be your mate because well we haven't had any of the signs." I only stopped talking because he had walked over to me and kissed me. Then I felt the sparks and the need for him. It was like an addiction that was taking over my life. Lets just get down to business we had sex, but I don't think we used any protection. 

************

Life was good now. I wasn't living with my mum anymore because well I was living with Alex and his family. Alex was an Alpha which meant I was going to be a Luna. It had been two weeks since we had sex and well lets just say we have been going at it like rabbits. I'm not complaining, I love it. My dad had been ringing me more and Alex and him have been talking, dad still doesn't like the fact that he's twenty-six and I'm only eighteen, but he understands. 

I had been getting a strange feeling in my stomach and I was eating more than I should have been. Also my stomach was growing and it had like a little bump on it. I couldn't be could I. Pregnant. I was turning into my mum but with out the pop star and with a wolf. My breathing had got more quicker and dinner had got more awkward. I shot up and started walking towards the door. I couldn't do this, not here and not know. 

All of the pack was eating with us tonight so it wasn't good that I had walked out. When I got up to mine and Alex's room I grabbed my school bag and put a change of cloths into it and anything that I would need. I was going to run away from everything like I always do. I walked over to the window and saw the drop I could do this. I ran to the door and grabbed my car keys, also I locked the door so nobody could get in. 

I grabbed my bag and walked to the window. I opened it and got both legs out so I was just sitting on the window sill. 

"Morgan? Morgan are you in there? The door is locked Morgan! Open the door Morgan!" Then I jumped luckily there was plants and flowers were I landed. I ran to my car and jumped into it. I started the car and drove off not looking back at anything.

*********(I know, I like to jump a few years because I just can't be bothered!) 

It's been two years since I ran and I was pregnant. I was blessed with a beautiful little girl. I had found some rouges and told them to send Alex a not saying that they found me dead. I knew that the police would be after me because of my mum and dad and Alex. 

A/N I know this chapter is really small but I'm just to pissed off at the moment and I can't be bothered to right anymore! 

Hope you like it!

~Abbie