Chapter 1

Chapter One

Scarlett's POV

Me, Ebony and Isabelle are getting ready to go to a One Direction concert. Ebony got us in because she's cousins with Harry Styles. Isabelle has been dreaming about it all week, but I'm not bothered. I'm not much of a fan. I like their songs, but don't get me wrong they're all good looking but they're not for me. I was the only one that was ready to go, I was wearing light pink shorts with my white converse and a white tank top. I wanted to be comfortable and not uncomfortable. I wasn't trying to impress anybody by my outfit because that would be sluttish and I'm not a slut. 

One minute it was quite the next all I could hear was Isabelle shouting "Niall!" She was screaming so the whole street could hear and I'm guessing that they wouldn't want to hear her screaming that, because it they would think it was something else that she would be doing. 

We got through her little faze and we were all ready. We had VIP tickets because of Eb (Ebony's nick name). When we were in the venue and me and the girls met all the guys and Belle would not leave Niall alone. I felt so sorry for him if he wanted to date her he would have his hands full with her. 

I turned around to see Harry was staring at me. He was talking to Eb about something that I couldn't hear, but he wasn't listening just checking me out. Eb called me over and we all started chatting about random things as you do before a concert. Next thing I knew Eb had left me to talk to Harry. I was a bit scared because I didn't know what to say.

He spoke first, "So, are you a fan? "He asked hoping to get a nice answer.