Chapter 3

You may want to read the One True Love part as I have changed it a bit. Hope you like it anyway.!.

Chapter 3

Scarlett's POV

As we walked into the hotel I saw my two friends Jess and Ben. They were coming to the concert. I checked into my room and it was pleasant. I placed my suitcase down on the floor and went for a shower, after my shower I decided to go to sleep. I heard the door open and pretend to be asleep. I hear them sigh and I pretend to stretch. I look up to see its Harry. Oh shit! I cover myself up quickly because I'm in my underwear and an old tank top. 

Someone must have booked us the same room, because I never asked for a double room.

Harry's POV

I opened the door and saw somebody asleep on the bed. As I tried to picture the face I sighed. The person was a girl; she stretched and looked up at me. It was Scarlett. She covered herself up and I did a slight chuckle.

"What the hell are you doing in here!!?" She asked me in a shocked tone.

"This is my room, love" Love, why did I call her that I only called her babe.

"Love?! Harry, I know we dated but it still doesn't give you a reason to call me love" She grabbed her sweatpants while saying it. I stood up and walked over to her grabbing her wrists. She spun round in shock only to be greeted by my lips. I let go of her wrists and held her waist. Her hands shot up to the back of my neck, holding me like she wanted much more. I pulled back breathing fast. My lips moved to her ear.

"I still love you." I whispered into her ear.

"I still do too, but I can't trust you." Her head fell onto my shoulder. I lifted her head and kissed her roughly. I heard a knock at the door and pulled away. I was about to go and answer it when Scarlett told me it would be Belle to come and check on her so I left it. We sat down side by side on the bed when I broke the silence.

"So....."

"So...what do we do now, your management don't like me being with you." She said making eye contact with me.

"Well their just gonna have to put up with you for a bit." I said making her smile as she knew what this meant. The knock at the door came again, this time with a voice.

"Harry open the door now, please" The whinny voice came through. OH shit. It was my currant girlfriend Poppy. Scarlett turned her head to look at me.

"You said you had broken up with her or was that just a lie as well."