Chapter 10

A/N: So I've changed this a bit, it's know 15 years later when Morgan is 18, Scarlett is 34 and Harry is 36. As you can guess Morgan is going to go looking for her mother and see if she has a new family or not. Morgan doesn't know that Scarlett has moved over to America and become an English teacher. Harry isn't very happy about what Morgan is doing but Morgan doesn't really care. She hates her father for doing what he did when she was 3. Harry did remarry and has a little family with his knew wife. Harry and Melissa have 3 children. James at 11, Lily at 7 and Eddie at 3. Morgan was alright with this but she never called Melissa mum or mother or any names like that. Scarlett on the other hand married as well. She married the Principle at the school she worked at. Her and Matt (Matthew) have 4 children. Cole at 13, Larissa at 7 and the new born twins Ella-Grace and Ella-Mai.

So this chapter is going to be 15 years later but in Morgan POV. I hope you like it.

~Abbie

Chapter 10

Morgan's POV

It's been fifteen years since my dad took me away from my mum. I did what she told me to do and that was to behave and be nice to whoever I was with. My dad didn't leave me with people I didn't know only with my Nana. When he married it was a shock, he met her when I was four and she was the same age as dad. They got married the same year as they James. Melissa was pregnant when she got married to dad.

I haven't heard from my mum since I was three. I'm going to find her whether my dad likes it or not. I don't really care, I want to find her. I haven't seen her in fifteen years and I want to know if she has a family with another man. What they are like. What my step-dad would be like and her kids. What she did for a job. Where she lived. If she had any pets. Or even if she thought about me.

Right know I'm sat in my room looking on the internet for her. I kept searching for the name 'Scarlett Mires' but nothing came up except Scarlett Green it looked like her from what I can remember. I clicked on the link and it was to Facebook. I started to look through all the pictures of her. She was so pretty, but then it came up with a picture of her, a man, a boy, a girl and two new-born babies. I looked at how old the picture was and it was taken five weeks ago. I clicked off her pictures and clicked on message. I was about to write something when Eddie came bounding into my room.

"Play with me! Play with me!" I shut my laptop quickly because if he saw it he would have gone and told dad and I didn't need that. Eddie was so cute and looked just like dad. He has the green eyes and the curls. James was a mix of Harry and Melissa and Lily looked just Melissa.

"No, Eddie. Go and play with Lily or James." I really wanted to message her, see what she was like.

"I'll tell Dad!" Urg! I really couldn't deal with this.

"Fine, fine. Go and get your toys and we will play down stairs." Eddie ran off and I picked up my laptop and walked down stairs to find dad sat their with Melissa in his lap. He was kissing her neck and her was moaning his name and saying dirty/flirty things.

"Right, I come down here to play with Eddie and I find you two kissing and moaning each-others names. You said you weren't going to have any more kids. Hmm that must have been a lie." I sat down on the floor and Melissa shot off dad to sit next to him. Eddie came into the room with his whole box off toys.

"I couldn't choose which one I wanted to play with. So I bringed them all!" He placed the box next to me and opened the lid. He tipped all the toys out of the box and gave me a car. We sat there and played with the cars until it was time for Eddie to have his nap. Melissa took Eddie to bed while me and dad out all the cars away.

"Dad, what was mum like?" I always asked him this but he always gave me the same answer 'I'll tell you when your older' is what he always said to me.

"I'll tell you when-" I cut him off.

"I am older know dad. Tell me what she was like with me. Did she love me?" Dad smiled at me and nodded.

"Yes, she did love you and she wasn't a bad mother. She loved you with all her heart and I still think she does." Dad got up and took the toys back into Eddie's room. I took my laptop back upto my room and went back to the messages. I started to write a message to her.

'This may seem strange for an eighteen year old to be messaging you but I know you and I need to talk to you and know where you live. You know me as well and you can tell by the name because you named me it. I love you mum. I never stopped loving you and I hope you haven't. I want to meet you sometime. All my love Morgan Mires-Styles'

I sent it and I hoped that she would reply to my message soon.

Scarlett's POV

I was having a look on Facebook because the twins were finally asleep after all the fuss. Cole and Larissa were both in their rooms. Larissa should be asleep, but is probably reading just like me and Cole well he's probably texting his friends or playing on his x-box. Matt was sat at the kitchen marking and looking at files for the school. Working full time was hard for him but he didn't really care, he liked helping the troubled kids and he was a fun man to be around at school. He wasn't the mean principle you normally get at schools, but he was the fun principle that got involved with the kids.

I clicked on the message and I was shocked to see the name. It was Morgan's name.

"Matt! Come here!" I called Matt over because he knew all about Morgan and what happened.

"What, Scar I'm trying to work." I smiled at him.

"She's found me Matt, she's found me. She's messaged me on Facebook." He rushed over to me and sat next to me and looked at the name. He then clicked on the message and we read it together. It said:

'This may seem strange for an eighteen year old to be messaging you but I know you and I need to talk to you and know where you live. You know me as well and you can tell by the name because you named me it. I love you mum. I never stopped loving you and I hope you haven't. I want to meet you sometime. All my love Morgan Mires-Styles'

I smiled at Matt and he kissed my forehead.

"Message her back. It might be worth it to tell her where you live." I know lived in LA and worked at one of the biggest high schools there. I was an English teacher and I enjoyed it very much. I was on maternity leave at the moment because I had just had Ella-Grace and Ella-Mai. I was enjoying it but I liked working at the moment. I started to write a message back to her.

'Dear Morgan, I still remember you and I miss you very much. I called my husband over staight away when I saw your message. He's the only one who knows about you. My son Cole has heard me and Matt talking about you and has asked but we keep telling him we will tell him when he is older. I live in LA with my husband Matt and my four wonderful children. I want to call it five wonderful children but I can't, because your not here.

I'm an English teacher and I work at one of the biggest schools in LA. Matt is the Principle or as you call it over in England the Head Teacher. I'm on maternity leave because I've just given birth five weeks ago to you baby sisters. I'm not going to call them half sister because there not. They can be your full sisters. Your younger brother Cole wants to be a football player well an American Football player. He loves the game and we go to a match every time we can get tickets. Larissa your little sister, wants to be an ice skater and win gold at the Winter Olympics. She trains so hard. Then there Ella-Grace and Ella-Mai, Ella-Grace is the elder one by only one minute and 10 seconds because Ella-Mai wanted to come and see the world just like her big sister.

I miss you my darling. I kept your teddy bear, the one you wanted to take to Paris but you couldn't because you left it behind. I wasn't a bad mother to you. I want to see you to, why don't I book you tickets and you could stay with me and my family for a bit and see what life is like here in LA. I love you but the twins have just woken up and they need to have their feeds.

All my love,

Your mother ~ Scarlett Green'

And it was sent.

A/N I have worked all day on this and I think I am going to cry. That message is so sweet. I've updated 3 times this week. 3 TIMES! I think it is a reckord for me !!!!!!!!! I hope you like it.

~Abbie