Chapter-7

Sooyun's POV

I woke up in morning with pain all over my body because of yesterday night.

I sat on the bed and saw Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. He looked like a cute bunny who can't hurt anyone but the reality is its opposite.

I took a shower, dressed up and made breakfast. I placed it on the table and started eating.

After sometime Jungkook came being dressed. He was looking good in suit.

He sat beside me and started eating breakfast.

I finished it and took the plate in hand to go to kitchen but he stopped me holding my hand.

Jungkook: Thanks for the breakfast. It is tasty.

He...he really thanked me?? Wow!! He is not that bad I think. He can be good to one who he loves...but he doesn't love me or he pretends before his girlfriend? I thought while washing the dishes.

I went to living room and saw him trying to fix his tie.I went to him and fixed his tie.He was looking at me while that and I blushed.

When it was done I wanted to go to my room.

Jungkook: Wow!! *Clap* Good trick for making me fall for you and thus you can escape from all punishments. But it's never gonna happen so don't try and waste your time.

He chuckled saying that and left.

I didn't do it for making him fall for me..... I did it cause I love him and wanted to help him... But he can't never notice that.....

I then sat on the couch and thought of how Jimin is. Is he in that place now? Is he okay? Did he eat? I think not...
I hope he is okay. I don't want him to get tortured because of me... I shouldn't have told him that thing before two year....

Time passed. It is evening now. I went to kitchen and made some simple dinner. I ate it and went to my room to get a sleep.

But I woke up hearing his yelling.
I sat on bed.

Jungkook: Why the fuck are you sleeping? What will I and Hana eat? Go and make some food for us. Go!!!

He yelled and I went to kitchen to am food. He was watching TV with Hana on the living room.

I made some food and placed it on table.

Sooyun: Food is ready.

I said.

They came and sat and started eating eating.

I was about to go when Jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook:It's good. Thanks. Did you eat?

I looked at him .

Sooyun: Yes.

Jungkook:Okay.

Hana just glared at him.

Jungkook:What?

Hana:Why you are asking her that?

He stayed quiet.

I left the place.

Why was he asking me that? Is he worried about me? But why? Wait...does he...No!! That can't happen. He loves her not me. WTH am I thinking!! He will never love me
...never.

Then I heard their moaning. Aish!!! They are having it again. Can't they stop making noises? I want to sleep. I buried my face on pillow trying not to hear their noises. After sometime I slept.

I woke up and made breakfast for them. They ate and left together to go to a date thus it was weekend.

In night when I want to take a shower I saw I ran out if it. I needed to buy shampoo. Should I go out and bought it? But he told me not to go outside... But It doesn't even matter cus I am not running away.

I took my jacket and went outside. I went to a supermarket. I went to a shop and stood in line to pay for it. But there were many customers so I got late. I hope that Jungkook is not home.

I entered into house and shit!!! I saw him sitting on sofa .

He saw me. His look was scary....

Jungkook: Where did you go... without my permission...huh?

Hope you liked it. Sorry cus it's short. See you in next chapter. Love you guys😘