Chapter 1 |The order|

(Jesse pov)

"Ahh!"I yelled.A bat flew and I hit it with my face.Petra,Luckas,and Ivor fell after me.They all got off me.I stood up to see everything black.I heard a squeaking sound.Great.The bat flew off my face.I hope nobody saw that."Okay guys.I'm seeing grass,forest,lots of ground in all direction.All good sign so far..."I said.Ivor tapped my shoulder and pointed at the sky behind me.I turned around to see 2 moons.This can't be good."Verdict says?Definitely not our world.You owe me two iron,Luckas."said Petra.She turned to look at Luckas."Pay up."said Petra."Okay,okay."said Luckas.He takes out 2 iron ingots."Here."He said and gave them to Petra.Petra laughed like she took a candy from a baby."Told it was a dumb bet."said Ivor."Aw.Come on.Can't you hear it?"I said hoping they answer correctly."Uh...spooky forest?"said Petra unsure.She put her iron ingots away."It's the sound of a new adventure.I bet this place is going to be awsome."I said excited."I hope your right.I was just..ugh.I'm just worried about Axel and Olivia."He said."What?Why?"said Petra."Well if they followed us back to that Old Builders temple and went thought that portal..."He said and paused for a second."They would arrive in Sky city...to find it overflowing with monsters."said Ivor."Yeah.."said Luckas unhappy."At least we build them a bridge?"said Petra trying to comfort Luckas.I forgot about Axel and Olivia."Oh man.I forgot about that.If they followed us they could be in trouble."I said worried.What if they actually followed us.They could be in danger.We should of took Axel and Olivia with us.My thoughs were interppued by Petra."Hey,maybe next time were in the portal hall we can leave a sign or something.Tell them which one we're going through."said Petra trying to comfort Luckas and me."I like that idea."said Luckas a bit happier."Well I for one vote that we not be to hassty to try and get out of here.Who knows what sorts of treasure this new world can hold?Beside,unless the next portal is disguised as a tombstone I don't see it anywhere."said Ivor.Out of the corner of my eye I saw something.I turned to the direction it is."You guys see some sort of...shape over there?"I said.They all looked to see it."Yeah,what is that?"said Petra curious and walked towards it with Luckas."Let's find out."I said.I walked behind them.We all walk cautionly.Who knows what can be leaking around here.I walked closer to see a book.I grabbed it and open it to the first page."It says "invitation"And then "Read immediately!Your life depends on it!" "I said.I clear my throat." "Greeting traveler.." "I said.I was about to read more until I heard a loud and low groan.We all turned to see zombies."Yeah.That seems just about right."said Luckas.The zombies walked quicker then were we are from.Petra took out her enchanted golden sword and killed a zombie."Keep reasing Jesse!We've got your back!"yelled Petra.I nodded." "I humbly invite you to my mansion for an evening food and festivity with your fellow adventures." "I said.I jump backwards over were the book was placed.I dodged the zombie attack.I didn't take my eye off the book."That's....odd."said Luckas."Yeah werid,right?"I said.I looked up to see a zombie walking at me."Whoa."I yelled.I hit the zombie with the book."Toss it here!"said Petra who just killed a zombie.I looked to see a zombie heading towards me.I quickly tossed her the book.Petra grabbed it.I took out my sword.I killed a zombie."Petra anytime now.You can read,right?"said Ivor who's standing on something while kicking the zombies in there face."Hang on,hang on.I need to find Jesse's place."said Petra putting her sword away and opening the book.I saw a zombie behind her."Got it!"she said.I quickly ran towards the zombie.Petra noticed and ducked.I killed the zombie." "Come to my home on the hill just follow the path." "said Petra.I sense a zombie behind me.I looked to see it was.Petra took out her sword and stabbed the zombie.There was a poof of smoke." "Please look out for zombies.Sincerely The Host." "finished Petra.She closed the book."Nice warning."said Luckas.I looked to see the path."Come one!There's the path!"I yelled over the zombie's groan.We all ran towards the path and followed it.

(Nobody pov)

The Order ran away from the zombies.There were about 300 zombies.Someone was walking in the forest.You can only see there shoes.There were black shoes with blue laces.The person had a (F/c) sword.It was enhanced.The person was a women.She had (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes.She had a jacket the color (Second favorite color) with shorts.She had headphones.Zombies groan and tried to attack her.But she continued walking like nothing is following her.She got annoyed by there groans.She turned towards the 10 zombies.She gripped her sword.She ran towards them she stabbed 3 zombies while they were in a line.Only 7 remained.She sliced 2 zombies head.Only 5 left.She put her sword away and grabbed her enchanted bow.She took out 5 poison tipped arrow.She pulled the string back.She let go of them.The five arrows hit them."Never mess with an advance fighter."said (Y/n).She put her bow away."Waterfall!"said Ivor.

((Y/n) pov)

"Waterfall!"I heard someone yelled.I can tell it was a male who said that."AHHH!"I heard two male yelled.I quickly ran the direction it was coming from.I looked to see two males holding on the vines.One was around 19 years old the older around 39.They were on the edge of were I'm standing.They still don't see me because there looking down.The vine wouldn't hold them for long.I quickly stretched out my hand for them.The younger male noticed.He didn't know if to trust me or not."Grab on if you want to live!"I yelled over the sounds.He grabbed on to my hand.I quickly putted them up.We all landed on our backs.We continued running.We came over a flat land.Two hills were on top.Zombies were falling.We took out our sword and ran towards the mansion.Skeletons were on the top of something.They started shooting us.I took out my bow and 5 arrows.I held it side ways.I pulled the string and let them go.Lucky I still had my bow in my hand.The arrows hit them causing them to fall back on to the ground and on to the ground causing them to die.We continued running until we ran into a dead end."Dead end."I said."Execute Number 66!"said the younger male.Number 66?"Stairs!"He yelled.They quickly bmade a stair case thought the hill.While I protected them from getting hurt.

*3 minutes later*

We ran towards the mansion."Woo!Nailed !"said the youngest male."Okay,okay you won that one Jesse."said the only women in there grouo.So his name's Jesse.I didn't have time to introduction myself just yet."That front door is a no go."said the women.Zombies were at the front door.

*10 minutes later*

Jesse broke the kitchen window.We all jumped thought it.Wow.I never been in this room.In the furnace something was cooking.There were 59 furnace."You never told us your name."said Jesse."I'm name's (Y/n) (L/n) and you guys are?"I said."I'm Jesse as you might of hear.That's Petra.Luckas.And Ivor."said Jesse pointing at each one of them.