Chapter 3 |Meeting the Youtuder

((Y/n) pov)

"You're not implying what I think you're implying,are you?Because I had nothing to do this!Nothing!Could've sworn I saw someone doing a tutorial on how to make those not to long ago."said Sparklez.I think I made a tutorial of making those.I can't remember.I'm still mad at Cassie.I've been stuck here for 1 month.Cassie...like......4 years.Lucky Cassie knows I don't have the enchanted flint & steel."But my nerves are too shock to remember who."said Sparklez."My is too."I said.Who made a tutorial of these?Who?Once again it maybe be me.Since I do use tipped arrow a lot on monsters.Which are zombies."Let me know when it comes back to you.'said Jesse to us.He put the tipped arrow away."Hello?Everything okay in here...?"I heard my sister.The door opened once more.We all looked to see Lizzie.My sister."Whoa!What's with the crowd?"said Lizzie."I...uh...I was just about to get everyone together to tell them at once."said Sparklez."Okay...?"said Lizzie.With that he left."(Y/n)!Where were you?You had me worried sick!Especially our cousin.Must Lachlan.For some reason.But your going to explain where you were....to everyone."said Lizzie."I will.I promise."I said.Lizzie looked at Jesse and his group."Hang on a minute.It's you.I recognize you."said Lizzie."Excuse me?"said Luckas."Uh..Yes.What?"said Ivor.Lizzie giggled.She must like Luckas." 'Recognize us'?How?"said Jesse."I'll show you.Follow me."said Lizzie.I went next to her and walked with her.Jesse and his group behind us walking."Um..okay."said Perta."Liz-(Y/n)!Where were you?I would destroyed this house if you didn't come in the next 4 minutes."joked Cassie at the end.Aphmau my cousin didn't notice me just yet."Oh.You guys got them with you."said Cassie.Jesse stopped and gasped."First it was the portrait of the people here...and poof.You guys."lied Cassie.She put them up."Whoa.That's...unexpected."said Jesse looking at the portrait of himself."Yeah.No kidding."said Perta."They're absolutely exquisite!Perfect!"said Ivor looking at the portrait."Well not 'perfect'."said Luckas looking away from his picture.He had a pig nose.I glared at Cassie.She nervously smiles at me.'I tried!' mouthed Cassie."Absolutely perfect!"said Ivor."Must of been when we showed up."said Perta.I looked at my portrait.I was standing there with Lizzie and Stampy.Stampy my step-brother.I was leaning on the (F/c) sword."Flattering how well they capture our likenesses."said Perta."I just can't figure it out.....Who would have done this?"said Jesse."We've kind of been asking ourselves the same question."lied Cassie.Jesse looked at TorqueDawg's portrait.There was a big red x on the portrait."Well that's definitely not a good sign."said Jesse."Come on everyone,let's huddle up in the dining room."said Sparklez."I wonder if he told them yet.."said Perta."I can't wait to hear the big new."said Dan."Me neither."said Stacy.Jesse looked at Stacy and Dan portrait.Stacy was siting on a chair like if she was a queen.Dan was standing with a minecart behind him."Oh.I hope there's cake."said Stampy.Jesse looked at Stampy portrait.He was siting on a chair like if he was a king."I just hope it isn't bad news."said Sky.Jesse looked at Sky's portrait.He was standing and blocks of gold behind him."I have a feeling it is."said Lachlan.Jesse looked at Lachlan portrait.The pack was behind him."Guess not."said Perta."Come on.Let's do this."said Sparklez.We all walked to the dining room."Come on,winslow."said Cassie.Instead of listening to Cassie she walked next to me.Cassie glared at me and winslow.I walked quicker.

*At the dining room*

"Here let me introduction you all properly.You guys already met Cassie Rose and LDshadowlady."said Sparklez."But my friends call me 'Lizzie' "said Lizzie."This is stacyplays,Stampy cat,that's Dan 'The diamond minecart,that's Lachlan,that's Skydoesminecraft or Adam."said Sparklez."But you can call me Sky."said Sky."And that's Aphmau."said .Aphmau then noticed me and smiled.Her wolf barked happily."When did your hair change color...?"said Perta.I looked at Dan.His hair was brown on it's blue."It's funny.Before you guys showed up...we all knew each other here.Their names Jesse,Perta,Luckas,and Ivor."said Sparklez."You said there was news?Is it good?Good news?"said Dan."Ah,yeah....It's bad news....I'm afraid."said Sparklez.Sparklez was about to tell them but I did it."TorqueDawg is dead."I said."Good heavens."said Stampy shocked."Oh no."pretended Cassie to be sad."Wait what?"said Dan shocked."But TorqueDawg was so tough.There was nothing that could take him down.What happened?!"said Stacy."It looks like there was something that could take him down."said Aphmau."How it this possible?!What happened?How did he dead?"said Sky."Yes.What happened?"said Lachlan."What on earth is going on?"said Aphmau."These are what got him."said Jesse pulling out the tipped arrow."Tipped arrows?"said Lizzie and Lachlan."Does that mean someone set a trap for TorqueDawg?"said Stacy."That's nasty."said Sky."I can't believe TorqueDawg gone!Just like !"said Dan sitting in  near by chair."So....what happened to his stuff?"said Stacy."Whoa!"said Cassie."How can you say that?!"said Cassie,Aphmau and me."What?It's a valid question."said Stacy."Come on everyone.Let's not get greedy."said Stampy.I agree with Stampy."Just...I want to know what happened.For curiosity's sake."said Stacy."Why do you care so much about TorqueDawg's stuff?"said Jesse."I was just....ugh....I was just curious,okay?I'm a curious person."said Stacy."So I'm looking at this situation and I'm trying to figure out something out.Is this just about TorqueDawg?Or is there a bigger picture?"said Luckas."Yeah.Why have our portraits?"said Perta."I don't know guys.Knowing TorqueDawg I think this is just about him."said Lizzie.