Chapter 2 |TorqueDawg....|

((Y/n) pov)

I was going to say something.Until I heard the voice of my boyfriend and TorqueDawg.I heard the door open.I turned around to see it was."(Y/n).Where have you been?!We been looking everywhere for you!"said Captainsparklez.Yep.He's my boyfriend."What where you doing?Playing Hide and Seek."said TorqueDawg.I quietly sigh."I'll explain later."I said.TorqueDawg saw Jesse and his group."This is your house right?If it is we been waiting for hours!It's rude!"said TorqueDawg angry."We got the invitation too.What the heck is go on?"said Jesse pulling out a book."Darn!Sorry for the language.That wasn't about you getting the invitation.I was hoping you can explain everything.This is TorqueDawg..."said Sparklez awarked at the end."Sup."said TorqueDawg."You might of already meet (Youtube Channel)."said Sparklez."But people call me (Y/n)."I said."And I'm Captainsparklez.Thought you maybe already know me.'Captainsparklez' I've got like 9 millon fans."said Captainsparklez." 'Captainsparklez'?Are you saying that with a 'z'?"said Perta."Perta show some respect.The man's a CAPTIAN."said Ivor.I can tell Sparklez is in embarrassed."Yeeeeah I actually have no idea who you are."said Jesse."Oh.Really?Like no idea?Like....none?"said Sparklez shocked.I quietly giggle."Nope.Sorry.But,uh my names Jesse.That over there is Luckas and Perta and Ivor."said Jesse pointing at each one."Charmed."said Ivor." 'Jesse'?That's a girl's name.What are you guys anyway?"said TorqueDawg.People."Some sort of loser Patrol?"said TorqueDawg.I crossed my arms."That's enough TorqueDawg."I said angry."Aw,come on.It's funny."said TorqueDawg trying to get on my good side."It might be.....to you.But it isn't to the rest of us.So just try to be nice."I said a little angry."Both of you just calm down."said Sparklez getting in between us."She started it."said TorqueDawg.I growl a bit."TorqueDawg your going to get on her bad side."said Sparklez warning him."So?She can't do anything.She's too weak."said TorqueDawg.I glared at him."TorqueDawg."said Sparklez."What?It's true."he said.I quickly knocked him too the ground."Offf."he said."That's enough!"said Sparklez to the both of us.I backed away from TorqueDawg.Sparklez helped him up.Sparklez then gave him some space.All of a sudden the lights turned off."Do you hear that?!"said Sparklez.We can only see each others eyes.There was the sound of TorqueDawg getting hurt."Something touched my foot!Who touched my foot?!"said Ivor."Seriously."I said as polity as I can."Everyone dive for cover!"said Jesse.We did as he asked.The lights were back on.We all stood up.We all gasped.TorqueDawg was on the ground with poison tipped arrow sticking out of him."Hey,Jesse,Jesse.Come here."said TorqueDawg.At first I thought he was going to said "Jesse can you please forgive for saying Jesse is a girl's name." or something like that but nope this is what he said."You've got a girl's name."said TorqueDawg.That was his last word.Jesse had his hand in his.He was kneed to his level.With that he disappeared.His stuff was everywhere."Ah!"said Jesse shocked."TorqueDawg....?"said Sparklez.He fell to his knees."TorqueDawg?!"said Sparklez."So I'm guessing calling dibs on his inventory would be.."said Ivor."Ivor!"said Perta angry." 'Jesse' isn't just a girl's name."said Jesse.Sparklez stood up."All those arrows in his inventory.Everywhere.How did that?!Who..?!"said Sparklez.I can tell he was panicking and scared.It's hard to understand him."One minute his alive...the next?Gone.Poof."said Sparklez scaried.I punched him in the arm hard."Ow!"he said holding his arm."Pull yourself together Sparklez.We'll find out who did this."I said trying to comfort him."I hope so."he said.I looked up to see a dispenser.Jesse noticed too."Everyone stand back."said Jesse.We all walked a few step back."Let's see what I can figure out."said Jesse."This is...why is it happening?"said Sparklez."Gunpowder,redstone dust,leather pants...pretty much what you'd expect I guess.."said Jesse.All of a sudden the floor were the TorqueDawg's inventory moved down and then it disappeared.Cassie!I told her to not kill them!Just wait for them to give up and show the enchanted flint & steel.No killing.She is so dead after this."Who would do this."said Sparklez.Jesse looked carefully."There's the trapdoor that sucked up TorqueDawg's stuff."said Jesse.We all went to look."It looks like it's a match set to that arrow dispenser up there."said Jesse pointing at it."But you saw his stuff.He didn't have anything worth stealing."said Perta."Perhaps it was simply to dispose of the evidence."said Ivor.Jesse picked up a poison tipped arrow."Guys.Found something...strange about this arrow.Ivor.You know potion and enchantment and weird stuff like that.What do you make of this?"said Jesse.Ivor grabbed it.Ivor smells it.I hope he doesn't get poison just by smelling it."Mmmm.....smells like....yes!Potion of poison?"said Ivor."Oh,it it a t-tipped arrow?Oh,we've of those.They're.....They're still pretty new.Nasty stuff."said Sparklez."Using potion to make arrow....the possibilities are fascinating."said Ivor pointing the arrow around.I backed away.It almost hit me."Would you stop pointing that thing around?You're making me nervous."said Luckas."You say you know about these 'tipped arrow'...Anything else you know that your not telling us?"said Jesse.