Chapter 4 |The talk|

((Y/n) pov)

"Am I picking up some beef here?"said Perta."Uh,what?No!I don't know what your talking about."said Lizzie."What,like you think he deserved?"said Jesse."Well that sounds pretty harsh,but uh...I dunno?Maybe?"said Lizzie uncertain.There was a bit of silence."Well someone brought us all here for a reason.Including TorqueDawg."said Lizzie taking out the invitation.Dan stood up."What if were all in danger?"said Dan."Oh my gosh.Dan's right."said Stacy."Whoever's is doing this..."said Sky but paused."They could be hunting us!"said Stampy." 'Hunting us'?!?"said Lizzie and Aphmau scaried."Hey,come on everyone.If there's anything I believe in,it's teamwork.If we all stick together and get through this as a team,we'll be fine!"said Jesse."Inspiring."I said."Same."said Dan."There you go,guys!Teamwork makes the dream world!"said Sparklez."Wow."said Ivor."Ooh.All this "danger" talk has my stomach all queasy."said Stampy."Stampy,Sky,come over here.I need to talk to you about something."said Stacy.Stampy,Sky,and Stacy walked towards the fireplace."Lizzie.Aphmau.Psst.Lizzie.Aphmau."whispered Dan.He really is bad at whispering.Lizzie and Aphmau went towards him and took a set.Sparklez,Cassie,and Lachlan went to talk about something.They went to the far end of the table.I walked to were the corner is.I stood next to a baby zombie riding a chicken portrait.I just stood there.I took out my diary and started writing about what has happened now.

(Jesse pov)

"The more I think about it,the more I think that there's something these people really don't want us to know."said Ivor."One of them got to know the truth about what's going on."said Perta."It'd be nice to figure out what's going on....especially if we're going to be stuck here with these people until dawn."said Luckas."I say we talk to everyone and gain there trust."I said."Yeah.Good luck with that."said Perta."Let's get investing then."said Luckas.

Stacyplays and Stampy

I went to talk to Stacy and Stampy."Hey guys.Stampy,Sky,and Stacy,right?"I said.I hope I said there name right."Oh!Um,uh.Hello!"said Stampy nervous."Yep that's us."said Sky."Hey Jesse.What's up?"said Stacy."I know things are pretty nuts right now,but I've got some question."I said."Oh?Really?What?"said Stampy more nervous."Stacy you seem pretty curious about what was in TorqueDawg inventory.What's up with that?"I said."Well,TorqueDawg was a pretty notorious thief.I was just curious what he had.That's it."said Stacy."Mm-hm.."I said."Seems like Lizzie and TorqueDawg really didn't like each other.Know anything about it?"I said."Oh that.Real shame.Real shame."said Stampy."He broke into her house and stole a bunch of stuff from her."said Sky."She got super upset about it."said Stacy."You don't say..."I said."(Y/n) and TorqueDawg seem like they got in a lot of fight.Why was that?"I said."You should of seen what he did to her."said Sky sad."He stole everything from her.He even griefed her house.She got super angry.They get in a lot of fights."said Stacy."Wow..."I said."Anyone you can think of that would want...something bad to happen to TorqueDawg?"I said."Um,well I never had that big of a problem with him,personally.....But I know other people did.Quite a few actually.I don't know you noticed he was quite a greifed."whispered Stampy at the end."Yeah and a thief."said Sky angry."Theif,huh?Interesting."I said."Thanks you three.This had been...enlightening."I said."No problem."said Stampy."Yeah.No problem."said Stacy."Same."said Sky.I walked away back to my group."So did you find anything out from Stacy and Sturdycat?"said Luckas." "Stampycat." "I said.Luckas blushed in embarrassment."Right.Right.So you find anything out?"said Luckas."Apparently TorqueDawg was a well-known theif."I said."A theif,huh?That might have something to do with,don't you think?"said Luckas."Agreed."I said.

Dan,Lizzie,and Aphmau

"Hey guys,Dan,Lizzie,Aphmau."I said."Oh,uh,hello."said Dan."Hi there."said Lizzie."Hey Jesse."said Aphmau."If you don't mind I have some questions about this.....TorqueDawg situation."I said.All three of them looked at each other."Yeah?Go ahead."said Dan looking back at me."It seemed like people were really interested in seeing TorqueDawg's inventory...Any ideas why?"I said."An adventurer like him?He could of have had all sort of cool stuff."said Aphmau."Uh-huh."I said."Lizzie,seems like your not much of a TorqueDawg fan.What's the deal?"I said."Oh,come on.You met him,right?Nobody liked that guy.Me,(Y/n),Aphmau,and Lachlan are the only one that actually admit it."said Lizzie."He,um....yeah he definitely wasn't the nicest person."said Dan."So,Lizzie.I heard something interesting about you and TorqueDawg."I said."Yeah?What'd you hear?I'm sure there's all sort of rumors floating around out there."said Lizzie."Lizzie."said Aphmau."I heard he stole from you!"I yelled."Whoa!Would you keep it down?"said Lizzie.She looked at Stacy,Stampy,and Sky."Okay.Yes.He did."said Lizzie.Lizzie took a deep breath."He stole one of my Creeper head trophies.My very first one!I just didn't mention it before because I didn't wanted to look guilty."said Lizzie."Wait.Creeper head?"said Aphmau."This isn't about-"said Dan but was interppued by Lizzie."Dan!Shh.No not in front of...And no.I told you guys!I never had it."whisper/yelled Lizzie angry."Dan.Aphmau.You seem surprise by Lizzie mentioning a stolen creeper head.What do you THINK TorqueDawg stole from her?"I said."No offense,but I'm not sure we feel comfort discussing it with you."said Dan kinda harsh.You didn't have to say it harsh."Sorry."said Dan."I heard that TorqueDawg stole something from (Y/n)?"I said."My sister.Actually he stole everything from her.Specially a rare item my sister has.TorqueDawg stole it from her house.He even griefed her house!It took her years to build the house.She had to go back to square one."said Lizzie."What was this "rare item"?"I said."Well (Y/n) was going to show it to us but on the same day TorqueDawg stole it.So we don't know what it was.She didn't tell us what it was."said Aphmau."Yeah."said Dan."TorqueDawg was clearly targeted with this trap.Why him?"I said."Well he did say he found a rare item."said Dan."Which I believe was the rare item (Y/n) had.TorqueDawg must of this had it.But he didn't show it to us."said Aphmau."We wish we knew what it was.But (Y/n) might know what TorqueDawg's rare item was.They use to be best friends before he stole her things."said Lizzie."Okay."I said."Aphmau.You got pretty upset about people poking around TorqueDawg's inventory.Why was that?"I said."I know I hate TorqueDawg and all but nobody should be wondering what he had.Unless it was the hunger games.It's nobody business to poke around his inventory."said Aphmau."Okay that's it for now.Thanks."I said.I stood up and went back to the group."What'd you find out?"said Perta."It's all tangled up,but it sounds like TorqueDawg claimed to have a "rare item".But they think he stole it from (Y/n).They say (Y/n) might know.Lizzie said they use to be best friends."I said."Well I hope (Y/n) knows.But I didn't see anything like that in his inventory."said Perta."Something isn't quite adding up here."I said.

Cassie,Sparklez,and Lachlan

I walked towards Cassie and her group."Hey,Sparklez,Lachlan...and Cassie Rose,yeah?"I said."Hi!That's me."said Cassie."Hey there Jesse."said Sparklez."Hey."said Lachlan.Winslow meowed."Oh.Winslow said hi too."said Cassie.I have to admit Winslow is cute."You mind if I ask you guys some questions?"I said."Nope!What're the question?"said Cassie."Got any guesses why someone would kill TorqueDawg?"I said."Oh,gosh.Gosh.He was a little...prickly around the edges,you know?You'd have to ask other people about that I....I didn't really know him."said Cassie."Yeah he was very "prickly" if I say so myself."said Lachlan."Mm-hh"I said."I don't want to say anything mean about a guy that's not here to defend himself but,well you met him right?"Prickly" is kind of an understatement."said Sparklez."Cassie.You seem pretty upset about people wanting to poke around TorqueDawg's inventory..."I said."Oh?Was I?"said Cassie."Yeah.Yeah you were.Why was that?"I said."Well,it was just so....insentive,right?It had just happened and she was curious about what was in his pockets.Just....made me mad.I guess."said Cassie."I asked Stacy about why she wanted to see TorqueDawg's so bad.She said she was "just curious"."I said."Ha.Just like me.What a coincidence."said Cassie."There was drama between Lizzie and TorqueDawg,right?Got an in sight?"said Jesse."Sorry I'm not getting wrapped up in that.Especially now that TorqueDawg is.....y'know."said Sparklez."I don't know Lizzie or TorqueDawg very well so sorry.I don't know what happened between them."said Lachlan."Me neither."said Cassie."I asked Lizzie about it actually.She told me he stole something from her."I said."Oh.I guess that would explain it."said Cassie."I heard that TorqueDawg stole something from (Y/n)."I said."That I can be in use.TorqueDawg did steal something from her.A rare item.She was going to show it to us but TorqueDawg before she could.She never told us what it was."said Lachlan."Sparklez.Cassie.Winslow.Lachlan. Thanks for the time."I said.I stood up."No problem."said Cassie."Yeah.No problem."said Lachlan."Uh,yeah anytime."said Sparklez.I walked to my group."Get anything out of them?"said Perta."Found out this group is keeping a whole lot of secrets."I said."I just hope (Y/n) can clear that up."said Luckas.

(Y/n)

((Y/n) pov)

I continued writing until I heard footsteps coming here.I quickly closed my diary.I don't want someone to find out Cassie is the white pumpkin and that I helped her with the trap.She said it was for zombies but instead it for people.I put my things away as quickly as possible."Hey (Y/n)."I heard Jesse.I looked up to see it was him."Um.Hey."I said nervous."Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"said Jesse."No.Go ahead."I said."I heard that TorqueDawg stole a rare item from you."said Jesse.I looked down while biting my lowere lip.Should I tell him or lie?Do I have it on me?No.Wait a minute.I looked in my inventory.TorqueDawg never did stole it.So he was telling the trust.He never stole it.I took a deep breath.I slowly took it out.It was the enchanted flint & steel.It was glow a bright (F/c).The same color as  sword.Jesse eye widened.I quickly put it away.Everyone in this room expect for Jesse and his group tried to  this.Everyone almost killed each other for it.I had a map to where it was."I thought TorqueDawg stole the enchanted flint & steel but now I know he was telling trust all along."I said.I feel guilty for not believing him."I see.."said Jesse.For some reason I trust him."It looks like each group is keeping a secret.Why?"said Jesse."Well it the enchanted flint & steel.Everyone was trying to find it.Everyone almost killed each other for it.But we each found our own.But some how thsy disappeared.The only one that had them were me,Dan,Sky,and Stampy.People started to scary us for it,threaten us,or tried steal it."I said."Hm-mm."said Jesse."Why would someone kill TorqueDawg?"said Jesse."I-I-I-I d-don't k-know."I said and nervously laugh.Great job (Y/n)!He'll start to expect me!"Well that's all.Thanks."said Jesse."N-no problem."I said.He walked to his group.