2.All because of a Mistletoe...Part 2

***
Hey guys! Here is part 2 of the MalecLovely

I hope you enjoy!

Alec's Journal...

Today was the party and I was a nervous train wreck...I mean what if he rejected me....or....what if he read it, laughed at me, and then threw the mistletoe on the floor stepping on it....No! Magnus isn't like that......But I mean I can't even write it right now....Magnus is still here.....

Oh I forgot to mention.....Magnus is my roommate....which makes it so much worse when I try to keep my nervousness down.....

"Alexander?"
____________________________________

"Alexander?"

"Yes?" Alec looked up from his...."book"

"What'cha writing?" Magnus asked.

Alec closed his book "Nothing important..."

"Oh come on! Alexander I know you're lying...What were you writing?" Magnus got closer.

"I'm not lying it's nothing..."

"Alexander I've been your best friend for more than 5 years and every time you lie, your nose twitches as if it's try to grow...It's obviously something. Come on show me...." Magnus got up walking to Alec's bed.

Alec backed up "No Magnus..."

"Alexander come on...whatever it is...I'll keep it a secret." Magnus stated.

"Magnus...." Alec started getting annoyed.

"Come on...Just show me!" Magnus exclaimed.

"NO MAGNUS! WHAT ABOUT THE WORD NO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?" Alec shouted.

"I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND ALEC! YOU SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE TO SHARE THINGS WITH ME AND TELL ME THINGS!" Magnus shouted back.

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T! HOW ABOUT THAT!?" Alec shouted immediately regretting it when he saw the look on Magnus face.

"Well if you don't feel comfortable telling me things....Then why are we best friends?" Magnus questioned before walking out not saying anything to Alec.

Alec was shocked as he tried to process what happened....Did I just lose my best friend?

Wait.....Did I just lose my one chance at showing Magnus how I feel?....

Ugh I need to call Oliver...
_____________________________________

"Hey...Why aren't you getting dressed? The party is in an hour! Come on!" Oliver tried pulling Alec up from the bed.

Alec slouched "Don't try Oliver...I'm not going..."

Oliver gave me the 'WTF' look "Alec of course you're going....YOU HAVE TO GO! This is the one chance to see my otp become reality!"

"Well you'll have to wait because I'm sure Magnus doesn't even want to talk to me anymore."

"Why wouldn't Magnus want to talk to you?" Oliver asked sitting on the bed.

"I think I messed up pretty badly..."

"Well tell me what happened."

Alec proceeded to tell Oliver what happened...

"Oh well...Alec that was your privacy...Magnus shouldn't have pushed you. Like I get that he was curious but sometimes being curious gets you into a whole lot of dangerous cases....Trust me I would know." Oliver said.