Four

"Mom!" I called out of the hallway. "Do we have another roll of tape?"

"Yes, did you check the-"

"Never mind," I cut her off. "I found it."

I taped my last box and stacked it amongst the others. Sighing in relief, I took a last look around my room. Obviously, I wasn't going to take everything with me. I wouldn't need all of my stuffed animals and boy band posters.

My phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N," Harry greeted.

"Oh hey, Harry. What's up?"

"I know you said you were finishing up packing today and I just wanted to know if you needed help moving your stuff?"

"That would be great actually. My boyfriend is also going to use his car. I'll text you the address to my house."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

Alex walked into my room after I sent Harry the address.

I gave him a kiss. "Oh, you're here! Great."

He surveyed the room. "Those are a lot of boxes," he commented.

I rolled my eyes. "Not really. Let's start taking them down to our cars. Harry is going to help us, by the way."

"That's nice of him," he replied, stacking two boxes on top of each other and carrying them. "His roommate already moved out, right?"

I grabbed a box. "Yeah, a few days ago. He just had to wait two weeks before moving into his own place. I can't wait for you to see the apartment."

"Well, from the pictures you sent me, it looks pretty good."

We treaded carefully down the stairs.

"Do you need any help, honey?" my mom asked once we got down. She was writing on some paperwork.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"David! Julian! Come help your sister move her stuff into the cars."

"Why do I have to help her?" Julian complained.

"Yeah, that's not our stuff," David agreed.

My mother shot them a death stare. "Go, now!"

They grumbled something under their breaths, but hurried up the stairs to grab some things.

"Thanks, mom."

"I'll make sure to tell your dad to help you, too."

"That's fine. Harry is coming to help me."

I followed Alex out the front door and into the driveway, where both of our cars have the trunks and doors open.

"Is there any particular way you want the boxes to be separated?" Alex asked.

"Let's try to fit all the boxes in one car so the other ones can be used for the bigger furniture," I told him.

He placed his boxes first. "That's a good idea. What pieces are you taking?"