7 (tbh I couldn't stand adding Cherry)

@liampayne: Better get it straight with my mummy that I'm 100% not gay! 

@Camila_Cabello: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!? 

@cheryloffical: Me @Camila_Cabello :) 

@Camila_Cabello: FUCK YOU! @cheryloffical

@Camila_Cabello: FUCK YOU LIAM! 

@Camila_Cabello has unfollowed you  

"But, I did it to prove to my mum." Liam began tearing up as he saw that Camila had unfollowed him and said those terrible things to Cheryl. Liam didn't have any feelings towards Cheryl. She was just a friend to him. He loved one girl and one girl only. 

When he and Camila met two weeks ago they instantly had a connection. Liam already knew that she was special. But if he were to post a picture of him and Camila instead. That would have caused a lot of things to pop up in Camila's interviews that she didn't like talking about. Liam didn't like Cheryl nor loved her. He wanted his baby. The love of his life. His future has already been planned for years with her. 

"I'll message her. Maybe she would understand." He scrolled through his Instagram but he couldn't find 'baby' anywhere. "Where is she?" He scrolled some more but found nothing. "What about the group chat?" He went up to the group chat titled 'Bad Bitches 😈👻

  @Camila_Cabello: Liam's a dick :'( 

@zayn: Why? 

@Camila_Cabello: Have you seen his Instagram?  😭😭😭😭 He doesn't love me! 

@NiallOffical: Yeah he does Mila. 

@Camila_Cabello: Then why did he do it?!  😒

@gigihadid: did he say anything to you yet? 

@Camila_Cabello: NO! Probably bc he's a coward! Like we just met then he posts a picture of this 'Cheryl' thing! 

@liampayne: She's just a friend. 😔😔

@Camila_Cabello: THE FUCK SHE IS! PROVE IT LIAM! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!?! 

@liampayne added @cheryloffical to the chat. 

@liampayne: Cheryl please tell Camila that we're just friends and the picture was to prove my mum that I'm not gay. 

@Camila_Cabello: You're selfish Liam! 

@cheryloffical: EW! Liam's 24! I'm 34. Ain't that a little wrong? Darling, I would never do anything to you like that. Liam told everything about how you two can't share much because of the media. It's ok I'm not very into Liam. 

@gigihadid: Please! You one lying ass hoe! 

@Camila_Cabello: Li?

@liampayne: Yeah? 

@Camila_Cabello: Can we talk in private? 

@liampayne: Course want to switch to our chat? 

@Camila_Cabello: No, I'm heading to your house in a minute. 

@liampayne: Ok. I love you, darling! 

@Camila_Cabello: Love you too.