25

@Camila_Cabello: This is so amazing!!! I love Eminem so much! Credits to whoever made this! 

@liampayne: That is one of the coolest remixes I have ever heard. 

@CamilanadLiamupdates: I don't like it. It ruined Havana. 

@Louist91: Agreed @CamilanadLiamupdates.

@Fangirlsrunthisworld: Eminem made Havana sound like trash! 

@Camarry4lif: Eminem is just a Big Sean wannabe.

@Ilovemyself12: This is the most inappropriate thing I have heard why is Eminem asking himself to suck his cock? 

@Eminem4lifffffeeee: Why @Ilovemyself12? Have you never heard Eminem? He is the king of inappropriate! Moran. 

@Ilovemyself12: YOU'RE A FUCKING MORAN!

"Baby, the comments on your new post are funny." Liam laughed looking through his phone. 

"Why, I love Eminem?" She turned and looked at his phone. "EMINEM IS A BIG SEAN WANNABE!" She laughed. "Do they know Eminem has been around a lot longer than Big Sean?" 

"Probably some 12-year-old who thinks she knows shit." He laughed with Camila. 

"I first heard Eminem when I was 7 and my dad bought me my first Eminem CD when I was 8. My mom was going to kill him. I loved the CD, I might still have it." 

"Which one?" Liam asked probing himself on his elbow. 

"The Eminem Show I think." She sat up and walked to her closet. "Come here help me find it." 

"Sure." He looked through her stacks of CDs. "What does it look like?" 

"It's with kinda a red curtain look on it." She got on her knees looking lower. 

Liam picked up a Cd and smiled. "You have 'Harry Styles'?" 

"YEAH!" She grabbed one. "Here's 7/27 and Reflection, Wait, why do I have 'Fifth Harmony'?" 

"I don't know." He pulled another out. "What's this one?" He showed her the Cd. 

"That's curtain call. Wrong one." She grabbed another "Found it." 

"Nice! Let me see." He reached out taking it and looking it over. "Why don't you have these organized?" 

"Too lazy." She shrugged. 

"I thought you hade Ocd?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"I do." She smirked. 

"Stop smirking you know what that does to me." He looked back at the Cd. 

"Why, turning you on?" She taunted. 

"Yes, Very turned on." He sat the cd down. "Come here." 

"No, I don't wanna." She smirked. 

"THAT'S IT!" He grabbed her and swung her over his shoulders smacking her bum in the process. "You're in for a treat." He threw her on the bed. 

"Mkay." She giggled struggling underneath him. "What kinda treat?" 

"You'll see." He leaned his head into her neck sucking harshly on her sensitive area.