30

Camila walked slowly up Liam's porch trying not to be spotted by anyone. She knocked quietly. "Liam?" 

"ONE MINUTE!!!" He ran down the stairs. "Who...Hi, Mila" He pulled her in for a hug. 

"Hi, Li. I missed you." She buried her head into his chest. "Take me inside I don't want anyone to see me." 

"You're a stalker. Walking around with your black hoodie." He chuckled. 

"I'm not a stalker. I just wanted to get here without anyone seeing me." She grabbed his cheeks. "Kiss me." 

He didn't hesitate and smashed his lips onto her's. 

"Don't... Let... Me... Leave... again." She said in between kisses. 

He pulled away. "How? Aren't you supposed to be promoting your album?" 

"Yeah. I was in the area so I wanted to see my boyfriend." She smiled. "I want to show you something. It hurts so bad but it's for you." 

"Let me see." He pecked her lips. 

"Ok, Harry thought this was a good idea but I'm already regretting it because it hurts." She turned around and lifted her hoodie up. 

"Wow, Camila. You got a tattoo for me?" He looked at the beautiful artwork in front of him. 

"Do you like it?" 

"It's beautiful. But why get a tattoo for me?" He stood up straight and turned her around so she was facing him. 

"I don't know. Thought it was a good idea for a valentines gift. Want to go see Fifty Shades Freed with me?" She squealed the last part. 

"Anything for you babe." He hugged her close. "My mum wants to if that's weird." 

She giggled. "Your mom wants to see Fifty Shades Freed?" 

"She's seen all of them and makes me watch them." He shrugged. 

"I want your mom." 

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow "She watches a lot of sexual movies." 

"My mom doesn't like them." She pouted. "Say tattoo again"

"Tattoo?" 

"That's so hot!" She pretended to die. 

"CAMILA NO!!! I DON'T WANT MY ACCENT TO KILL YOU!" 

"Wow, I need help." She sat up smirking. "I hurt myself." 

"Yeah, the tattoo needs to heal." 

She laid back and stuck her tongue out. "You're killing me." 

He laughed.

Just a filler.